Options
DaniJeanine
DaniJeanine Posts: 473 Member
I'm thinking healthy chicken meatloaf with a side of creamed spinach...mmmmmm

Replies

• alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    That sounds awesome! I'm having Asian turkey burgers with a side salad (no bun). Boyfriend will get to enjoy a nice big sesame bun...oh well.
  • emilydmac
    emilydmac Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    baby spinach salad with raspberry jalapeno chipotle roasted chicken. yum.
  • DaniJeanine
    DaniJeanine Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    baby spinach salad with raspberry jalapeno chipotle roasted chicken. yum.

Raspberry jalapeno chipotle roasted chicken? That sounds awesome! Do you have a recipe?
  • Mrsfreedom41
    Mrsfreedom41 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Two scrambled eggs, small glass of OJ, piece of wheat toast with apricot preserves (sugar free) and then maybe a half cup of vanilla greek yogurt. Hubby having chili dogs!!
  • jbond80
    jbond80 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    The colder weather is moving in, so tonight's gunna be some comfort food. Stuffed bell peppers with a spinach & radish side salad. yumm-o!
  • aprilwilliams2729
    aprilwilliams2729 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Veggie Lasagna! YUM!!! I use a red sauce instead of the more traditional white sauce for my veggie lasagna and this time we subbed sliced summer squash (zucchini and crookneck squash) for two of the pasta layers - when I put it in my recipe calculator it was only 269 calories for 1/8 of a 10 X 13 pan!!!
  • mommywithboys
    Options
    emilydmac, can you please post your Raspberry jalapeno chipotle roasted chicken? that sound so yummy and something my entire family would love:smile:
  • BlueJean4114
    BlueJean4114 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/743753-200-calories-chili-soup-only-20-min-to-make

this! i am having leftovers of this tonight, can't wait. YUM!! I have frozen most of the chili-soup, in individual freezer bags.
  • Caroline244
    Caroline244 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    What a great idea for a post!!!! :-) LOVE IT! Tonight, I'm having leftovers (a mexican black bean / corn tortilla casserole) but I'm so excited to be making a Moosewood restaurant recipe for dinner tomorrow: Polenta Stuffed Peppers (http://vegetariansalmon.wordpress.com/2010/10/14/mexican-polenta-stuffed-peppers-moosewood-collective/). I've made these before and they're delicious! Using a light cheddar cheese (and only 1c instead of the 1.5c) gets the calories to about 146 per half of a pepper without the bean salsa, which I measure out separately. Have a great day, eveyone!
  • SheilaN1976
    SheilaN1976 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    the other half of my foot long sub from subway...turkey on 9 grain wheat bread with mayo, lettuce, onions and pickles.
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Could you post your chicken meat loaf recipe? I have some ground chicken in my fridge that I didn't know what to do with.
    Thanks
  • Briszler75
    Briszler75 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Salmon, haddock and king prawn pie with veggies, for a treat strawberries and organic cream. Yummeh, and all within my calories.
  • BruhManFif
    BruhManFif Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Baked chicken and long grain brown rice, I think...
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking some chicken italian sausage spaghetti with homemade sauce over whole wheat pasta and a BIG salad.
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    I'm trying this recipe tonight. No shrimp though - have plenty of cooked chicken to make up the difference. Using diced tomatoe w/ chili and hot sausage for extra kick.

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/jens-jambalaya/detail.aspx?event8=1&prop24=SR_Title&e11=jen's jambalaya&e8=Quick Search&event10=1&e7=Home Page
  • PandaPants0612
    PandaPants0612 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hamsteak & green beans
  • Cyngen
    Cyngen Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Dinner tonight is grilled foil packs...

I'll make turkey meatballs and add some spices. To this I will add peppers, onions, mushrooms, broccoli, carrots, cauliflower. All these ingredients are put in foil, drizzled with garlic-EVOO, add some pepper flakes and grill for about 30 minutes all together. Fun easy meal.
  • cici1028
    cici1028 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Roasted chicken thighs with mustard/thyme sauce and roasted asparagus. (I'm making the asparagus in the oven with a light mist of olive oil and garlic.) The whole dinner is around 300 calories :)

http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/roasted-chicken-thighs-50400000123565/

Cannot wait!
  • carriempls
    carriempls Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Probably a crustless quiche w/egg whites, broccoli, onion, garlic & some kind of cheese. Maybe I'll do kalamata olives and some feta.
  • dawnblu
    dawnblu Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    on my plate for tonight: cleaning out my closet of fall/winter clothes that no longer fit (yay!) and then shopping for some new clothes once I see what I have left. Gonna wait to eat until after shopping so I'm not depressed when trying things on in smaller sizes!!!