For women - best deodorant? clothes detergent?

Options
Wondering what people prefer for deodorant and clothes detergent. I have tried a few of the cheaper deoderants and detergents and my shirts end up with pit stains and still smelling after being washed. I currently use Dove deoderant and All liquid detergent with Clorox 2. I don't want to spend a lot of money on these products, but if there is a better product out there that will save me from having to buy new shirts, I want to try it. I am embarrassed when I go out places and I don't want to toss all my favorite shirts, but don't want to wear them if they have stains or smell.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Replies

• XxXWhitneyShereeXxX
    Options
    Ive found that secrets gel deoderants are really good and they come in a wide variety of scents that all smell really good
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    For deodorant I use Degree and I don't have a problem with pit stains or anything. I put it on a lot though. Like morning after shower, before workout, again after workout (if I don't immediately shower), and maybe before bed....is that weird?

Edit: Forgot the detergent. It's not really cheap but I use Tide Febreeze Sport. I love it, and I refuse to buy the cheap stuff.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    I Also use secret gel, or secret's clinical strength. I prefer the gel.

As for detergent... I like woolite for workout clothes/things you wash very often. I use the Purex crystals softener. For normal clothes I use gain. :)
  • urglewurgle
    urglewurgle Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Not sure if you can get it there but I use Triple Dry. You put it on every night for a few days and wash it off in the morning. Then you put it on every few nights. My pits don't sweat even during Insanity, the rest of me makes up for it though.
  • lisaidem
    lisaidem Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Secret Clinical Strength FOR REALS. Basically if your armpits can stink through this, you need to see a doctor! The rest of me smells sooo bad when I'm done working out, but you could eat out of my fresh armpits. OK, well that's disgusting, but you get the idea.