Need some motivational "friends"

Options
I was a member of MFP before and am back again. I could really use some motivation and help from all you great people out there who have succeded and or are still in the process. I am experiencing some health problems due to my weight now and am to young for this to be happening. At the ripe at of 35 I would like to start the next journey in my life and make this one a healthy one. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• RockinSkiBunny
    RockinSkiBunny Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    welcome back. Stay a while. :)
  • fitwithin
    fitwithin Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request. We are here for you.
  • mandiebrandt
    Options
    sent a request :)
  • anniebonnie
    anniebonnie Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hi!:) Looks like we're in the same boat-I could use some motivation too right now haha!XD Adding you
  • emailcrystalo
    emailcrystalo Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I would love to partner up with you through this journey! I, like you, wan to make improvements to myself and I have found that MFP is a great place! I've met some really encouraging and faithful friends here. Feel free to add me!!
  • rawheeler38
    Options
    Feel free to add me also. We could all use some motivation.
  • orangecrush92
    orangecrush92 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! I'd love motivational support as I try and lose 50 lbs by February 1! Add me and I'll do my best to keep you accounatble if you do the same!
  • JumboJue
    Options
    Hi Everyone
    I am new to myfitnesspal , have over 100 pounds to loose so I will be on here for some time so would love to make friends on here so we could support each other,I am a full time mum of two boys been married over 15 years and now its my time to get my life back on track and to put me first for a change. So if youre looking for support please add me thanks julie
  • Cassie8877
    Options
    Add me.if you like :).i log everyday :) good luck! :)
  • dshaw777
    Options
    Thanks I plan on it this time :)
  • dshaw777
    Options
    welcome back. Stay a while. :)

Thanks I plan on it this time for sure!! :)
  • sneuman615
    Options
    You can add me as a friend. I'm always looking for motivational people too! :) YOU CAN DO THIS!
  • DenyseMarieL
    DenyseMarieL Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! We could all use a little more motivation and support. The more the merrier!
  • dshaw777
    Options
    Thanks everyone.... I look forward to your support as well as mine to you also... :)
  • norge1980
    Options
    I just turned 50. I have used this app on my phone before. Each time I do I am successful at losing weight. The only twist, along with a doctors guidance I adhere to the recommended calories for the day but I also limit my carbs to no more than 125 grams a day. I have lost 21 lbs in two weeks. I would like to lose another 40 lbs. in the next few months. I have never used this part and talk with others in my boat. So here goes any help and encouragement would be appreciated.
  • MoonGypsyQ67
    MoonGypsyQ67 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Looking for some as people to keep me on track as well.
  • sazhol
    sazhol Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi, just joined myself this week. I have never used this site before and have 89lb to lose after regaining all my weight and some:( You can add me if you like :)
  • Curleycue0314
    Curleycue0314 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm right there with you! I've gotten back on the preverbial band wagon after my miscarriage to try and get healthy to try to get pregnant again. Add me and we can motivate each other in the right ways! You can do it!
  • pamperedlinny
    pamperedlinny Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!
    request sent
  • D3vAnge1
    D3vAnge1 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    howdy! & welcome back home, our dear prodigal pal :flowerforyou:
    feel free to count me in...I'll help u however way I can.