can't eat all my calories :-(

Options
2»

Replies

• ShadowChaser16
    Options
    Just forget about it and make better decisions tomorrow. Sometimes that's all any of us can do.
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    No peanut butter isn't junk I'm just not a fan of it. My weakness is coke, chocolate and desserts :faints:

Your weakness is, that you need to get a life honey!

There are people on this forum with eating disorders and they certainly do not need you trolling! Get a life!
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    I'm just under 1200 with just over 600 calories left. Its nearly bedtime and don't want to sleep on a heavy stomach

Rookie! I'm hitting over 3,000 on days where I run. Add some healthy fats to your diet. My favorite fix for this issue is peanut butter and honey nut cheerios. Yes, it's as good as crack cocaine.
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    No peanut butter isn't junk I'm just not a fan of it. My weakness is coke, chocolate and desserts :faints:

There are people on this forum with eating disorders and they certainly do not need you trolling! Get a life!

Calm down there twink...she originally posted this Wednesday and then took people's advice to have some nuts to reach her calorie goal.
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options

Calm down there twink...she originally posted this Wednesday and then took people's advice to have some nuts to reach her calorie goal.

Minnie I double checked and went back to end of august and they have never eaten 600 cals in a day. the lowest is 850 for 1 day and most days are well over the allowance they have been allocated.

I just don`t understand why people have to lie about stuff for attention
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    I understand your frustration but I think it was just a matter of not making herself clear... Can't tell for sure because she ended up eating more but I think this (quoting for reference)
    I'm just under 1200 with just over 600 calories left. Its nearly bedtime and don't want to sleep on a heavy stomach

meant she was netting under 1200 because of exercise and had to eat over 600 in order to eat all of her earned calories.

Just a simple misunderstanding...
  • neesha2zumba
    Options

Just checked out your diary???

You have not eaten under 1200 cals with 600 left are you for real???

You have eaten 1719 cals and I checked back for the last week and you always eat a similar amount, super weirdo, why lie about stuff!!!

By the time you read it I had added more stuff I ate. I have also changed my setting to maintaining my weight so it had given me more calories.
  • neesha2zumba
    Options
    Btw I don't do trolling. I was stating what mfp had stated.
    I must have been mistaken and thought this site for to get help and as a newbie I don't know as much about calories etc unlike those who have been doing it for a while.

Opinions are all I needed not get called names so get off your high horse!!