Jillian Michaels "Ripped In 30"

Options
Hello, I am brand new here. Looking for a fresh start.
I am 24 years old, big-boned momma of a 22month old beautiful son. I gained about 70lbs with him, breast-fed for 6 months, and also worked in a factory constantly walking. NEVER lost a pound. I don't get it.
I started Jillian's DVD almost 2 weeks ago and am starting to feel great. Though due to huge financial issues, it's impossible for me to diet right. I really wish I could change it, but I can't. I'm just so fed up with my body and weight that I hope at the end of this dvd I will look & feel amazing. Anyone else doing it, or have done this dvd before?

Replies

• NaEl1
    NaEl1 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it now, I'm on Week 1 today's my last day before i hit week 2. i previewed the week 2 exercises and they look hard. lol I'm determined to keep going. Hope you get some great results!!!
  • butlera8
    butlera8 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'll be on day 6 of level 3 tomorrow. Idk of my starting measurements but between week 1 and 2 I lost 6 total inches. I've only lost one pound, but I'll take the inches lost over pounds. I'm currently 158lbs. I'll update tomorrow with my week 3 results. Good luck!
  • butlera8
    butlera8 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    At the end of week 3 I only lost 1.25 inches, which is fine being that I lost the most around my belly button. So from the end of week 1 to the end of week 3 I've lost a toal of 7.25 inches.
  • 1toInfinity
    1toInfinity Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I quit on week 2. I decided to do The 30 Day Shred (for my third time in 2 years) along with some other cardio and strength training. I plan to do Ripped In 30 again soon. Maybe after the shred. I can say after the 30 Day Shred I always felt great and I have had great results (6lbs and 12in the first time in Dec 2010 and 8lbs and 9 inches in May 2012 a few months after I had my baby) So I am sure you will get results and feel great with Ripped since to me it is harder than The 30 Day Shred.