New to this journey would love some friends to encourage me!

Options
I am new to fitness pal and to this lifestyle and would love to have some friends to go through this! I am looking to lose 75 pounds and I know I have a long journey! Any want to be friends and work together??

Replies

• ShallaLovee
    ShallaLovee Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm Shalla. Looking to lose about 63 pounds. I would love to be apart of your support circle! This isn't going to be easy so it would nice to have the extra support right? :) I'll support you to the best of my ability.
  • KristaJeanMFP
    KristaJeanMFP Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Im looking to lose about 40 myself and I've already got ten under my belt! Add me if you like!
  • mell6355
    mell6355 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I am new as well, definately would help to have some supporters and some friends to support! I would like to lose 56 pounds!
  • tmoore607
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I am trying to loose 40+ lbs after the loss of my daughter. Would love some friends to help encourage me :happy: !
  • Redrosey18
    Options
    Hi, 75 lbs is alot. good for you, im trying to loss 30. i would love more friends to help me and for me to help them with this cause its really hard!!! :sad:
  • tinad120
    tinad120 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I have a long journey ahead of me also. I have a little under 80 pounds to go. Feel free to add :)
  • michelledanny
    michelledanny Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose about 40 pounds - i need all the support i can get!!
  • grumpy2032
    grumpy2032 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hi I,m looking to loose over 100 so I plan to be here a long time .:flowerforyou:
  • ohh_myy_quad
    ohh_myy_quad Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I just signed up and would also love to be part of a group who can inspire and motivate one another! I have a 3 month old baby and my goal is to lose 45 lbs! Feel free to add me :-) I hope each of you reach your goals!
  • Dianemustang
    Options
    I am looking to lose 38-40....this will be on top of the 50 I lost nearly 6 years ago and have kept off....I joined because my daughter said to try it. I am enjoying it - started last Wed. and down 4 # after 1 week - feel free to add me - I am 55, so may be too old for some of you, although I'd challenge my iPod to any of yours - I am a Sirius radio (new stuff) junkie.
  • BamaGirl777
    Options
    Welcome to MFP... I have about 50 more pounds to lose. We can do this!! Feel free to add me and anyone else who would like to.
  • MrsAmyComeback2013
    Options
    Mee! Haha I have about 40 lbs to lose and only have one friend on here!
  • Sarahkov12
    Sarahkov12 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I am new also, it's been about a week. I had a goal this year to lose 50 pounds. I actually made it to 40 lost but without support I lost my motivation and gained back 10! So I joined and I love it! There's always support if you need it, and most of us on a long weight loss journey need lots of support. I'm looking for people to help me stay motivated and inspired too... Feel free to add me :)