Twin Mom Inspiration

I was wondering if there was any other twin moms out there that would like to share their story, provide advice, or tell of their successes in getting fit after their multiples pregnancy.

I am a mom of twin girls, in my 20s, and I am looking to lose some weight and get my body back somewhat. I only recently decided to try to get in shape, as I had hit my "danger weight" and decided that I need to change my habits or face the consequences (continued weight gain.)

Having a multiplies pregnancy put such a strain on my midsection. I am not sure at this point if can be helped with diet and exercise, or if it just is what it is. (Also, I have been over indulgent with my eating these last few months, so really it is not just my midsection that needs to be targeted in weight loss.)

So, anyone with words of wisdom or before and after pics to kick my butt and get me in gear? :happy:

Replies

• I am so a twin mom! My little girls are a year and a half old. I am looking to find motivation and get my midsection back in check for sure!!
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    I have twins and I'm 25!

My son is 3-1/2 and I have B/G twins that will be 2 in April! I had a scheduled c-section with them. My stomach is... Well, you're in your twenties...you remember what Nickelodeon GAK was?! :laugh:

I've had to do alot of changes. For example...since my stomach is now a...ummm...overhang, I have to buy higher-cut jeans. Levi's for the win! 30 Day Shred has helped ALOT. I can exercise at night when the kidlets go to bed. It's definitely helped take inches off of the abs. When I finish that, I want to try the ripped in 30. I have about 50 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me!