INSANITY AND BIG PEOPLE

Options
OK I JUST FINNISHED MY WORKOUT FOR INSANITY AND LET ME TELL YA HARD WORK. HAD TO CHANGE UP SOMETHINGS DUE TO MY WEIGHT BUT LOVED EVERY BIT OF IT. I AM SUPER PUMPED FOR THIS. ANY BODY OUT THERE DOING INSANITY THAT IS BIGGER THAN 190? IF SO CAN YOU POST SOME BEFORE AND AFTER PICS.

Replies

• alittlemopo
    alittlemopo Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I don't have any before and afters yet. We have been easing into it and will begin the 6 days a week for 60 days on September 28th. I am currently 223 lbs and have been doing the discs maybe every other day as far as we can go with it. I have a bad left knee and wear a brace on that and have to modify some of the jumping otherwise I have been able to get through all of of the discs from the first four weeks. I plan on taking before pics next Thursday. I have already seen a difference in the way my clothes fit just from tinkering around with it.
  • jara1987
    jara1987 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I THINK ITS A LITTLE HARDER FOR ME BECAUSE I AM HEAVY SET BUT I STILL PUSH THROUGH IT. I HAVE A BEFORE PIC ALREADY TAKEN. I PLAN TO POST BEFORE AND AFTER PICS AT THE END OF THE PROGRAM.
  • alittlemopo
    alittlemopo Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Oh it is NOT easy at all that is for sure. That is why we took an extra thirty days to sort of prepare for it, we really ramped up the work outs we were doing prior to ordering the program, then we started out just doing the fit test for a few days in a row, then eased into doing the workouts or portions of them about every other day. Helped us get our form perfected and built up a little endurance. Good Luck!!!