International Book Week - GAME

Options
RaeLB
RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
It's International Book Week. Grab the book closest to you, turn to page 52 and post the fifth sentence. Don't mention the title!

"It will be expected that each herdsman will try to keep as many cattle as possible on the commons."

Replies

• taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    The results are loss of pipe strength and leaks.
  • Ginerrva
    Options
    (More than one sentence, but it's in quotations so I figured I'd post it all.)

"You're fooling yourself, Rose. It's not fair to us or to him. Pretending he's normal. Driving him as if he were an animal that could learn to do tricks. Why don't you leave him alone?"
  • RaeLB
    Options
    There has to be more book nerds out there... or at least people who own a book lol
  • tehzephyrsong
    tehzephyrsong Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    "These findings will be important when we discuss the causes of anxiety disorders and mood disorders in Chapters 5 and 7."

Oh, hey, that reminds me. I should actually be reading this.
  • gimpygramma
    gimpygramma Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Nat said I was mentally unstable.
  • nicdilor
    Options
    Let's start with something more basic. Isn't it strange that I know you'd risk your life to save mine...
  • pooleekylie
    Options
    "She'll want vengeance."

Oooh. My book sounds bad-*kitten*.
  • RaeLB
    Options
    "These findings will be important when we discuss the causes of anxiety disorders and mood disorders in Chapters 5 and 7."

Oh, hey, that reminds me. I should actually be reading this.

LOL. Yeah, mine is a class textbook that I should be reading...
  • RaeLB
    Options
    "She'll want vengeance."

Oooh. My book sounds bad-*kitten*.

Haha, sure does.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    "Or, even better, ask Urchin of the Riding Stars."

Which pretty much gives away at least what series this book is from. :tongue:
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    "You can repeat the stimulus or provide additional cues to help the child give the correct response for the practice task."