Favorite body part now that you're healthier?

Options
Hi guys!

I have been thinking a lot about body image lately. I've gone back and forth between being depressed about how I'm not at my goal yet and being VERY proud of all my dedication to my health. So I decided to just take a long look at myself and see what I like image wise now that I've lost 111 pounds. I'm still not at my goal, but I need to remind myself of how far I've come, and remember that this takes time and patience, and I need to enjoy the journey because it will be for the rest of my life.

So my question is, what is your favorite body part now that you've gotten healthier?

POST BEFORE AND AFTER PICS! :-D

Before -

face1.jpg

I <3 my collarbones and shoulders now. I finally like wearing my hair up! ^_^

After -

Replies

• almarsala
    almarsala Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!

I have been thinking a lot about body image lately. I've gone back and forth between being depressed about how I'm not at my goal yet and being VERY proud of all my dedication to my health. So I decided to just take a long look at myself and see what I like image wise now that I've lost 111 pounds. I'm still not at my goal, but I need to remind myself of how far I've come, and remember that this takes time and patience, and I need to enjoy the journey because it will be for the rest of my life.

So my question is, what is your favorite body part now that you've gotten healthier?

POST BEFORE AND AFTER PICS! :-D

Before -

face1.jpg

I <3 my collarbones and shoulders now. I finally like wearing my hair up! ^_^

After -

?action=view&current=photo411small_zpsaef16206.jpg
  • kmkgurl
    kmkgurl Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    i"m on my way to being healthier so i dont really have a body part i absolutley love yet, but i will be looking forward to my collar bones and lower back when i get skinnier lol.
  • kjmarks11
    Options
    I don't have before & after pics to post right at the moment, but I do have some unexpected favorite body parts since dropping 15+ pounds!
    My waist & the front of my hip bones. I don't remember ever seeing or feeling them before! They're decorated with stretch marks from having children, but this part of my body looks great in smaller clothes now and putting my hands on my hips or waist is downright fun! I can actually FEEL how my hard work paid off!
  • almarsala
    Options
    i"m on my way to being healthier so i dont really have a body part i absolutley love yet, but i will be looking forward to my collar bones and lower back when i get skinnier lol.

OOOH yeah, lower back is a good one too!
  • almarsala
    Options
    I don't have before & after pics to post right at the moment, but I do have some unexpected favorite body parts since dropping 15+ pounds!
    My waist & the front of my hip bones. I don't remember ever seeing or feeling them before! They're decorated with stretch marks from having children, but this part of my body looks great in smaller clothes now and putting my hands on my hips or waist is downright fun! I can actually FEEL how my hard work paid off!

I can't wait to get there! I can definitely feel the hips and waist soooo much more but you can't see them yet. I'm so proud of you!