ChaLEAN Extreme - Start now done for Xmas !!

Options
Hi !
I'm thinking of doing ChaLEAN Extreme, which is a 3 months package..
If I start lets say Monday I'd be done for Xmas eve !!
I think that's a great motivation...

Who's also doing the program that could give me tips ?

Friend me if you like :)

Replies

• mcouturezz
    Options
    anyone ?
  • LadyLuckAJ
    LadyLuckAJ Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I actually just purchased my copy of the program from beach body last night. I was planning on starting it the moment i graduated from Insanity (which would be October 13th according to my schedule). But i am dying to start it sooner.
  • stacey1981
    stacey1981 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm starting ChaLEAN on Monday!
  • LOVE LOVE LOVE her! I combined it with Turbo Fire.
  • Love her so much I am going to her camp called camp DO MORE next year! :)
  • gxm17
    gxm17 Posts: 374
    Options
    I'm in my third week of BURN. Love it. Chalene is the best. I made my own hybrid, alternating Turbo Fire HIITs with the CLX strength workouts and adding a yoga practice when I can. If you don't already have weights, I'd recommend purchasing a set of adjustable dumbbells. I bought the PowerBlock SportBlock 24 and am very happy with it. I'm hoping 24lb dumbbells will be heavy enough for the PUSH phase.
  • mcouturezz
    Options
    I'm excited now ! Cant wait to start Monday :):) thanx girls you look awesome !!!
  • Alioops831
    Alioops831 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I started last Sunday. I bought it about 3 years ago, followed it for maybe a month and then got lazy. I'm gonna finish it this time!
  • AnnaMW2013
    AnnaMW2013 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday! I love how I'm feeling today!
  • Alioops831
    Options
    The Burn Intervals KILL me. I have to do many of them low impact because my body just won't let me do it the way she does it.
  • Latanya51
    Latanya51 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Ok I'm new and apparently in many ways, could y'all please explain what chaLEAN it? :embarassed:
    And turbo fire. And CLX. Boy, have I got a lot of catching up to do :noway:
  • Alioops831
    Options
    Ok I'm new and apparently in many ways, could y'all please explain what chaLEAN it? :embarassed:
    And turbo fire. And CLX. Boy, have I got a lot of catching up to do :noway:

Here's the link to ChaLean Extreme on Beach Body's website: http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/chalean_extreme.do
  • Latanya51
    Latanya51 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hey thank you. :smile: I'll check it out.
  • toniamichelle
    toniamichelle Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to do Turbo Fire and Chalene Extreme! I am finishing up my second round of Les Mills Pump right now!
  • ACP1015
    Options
    I just ordered CLX today - can't wait to get started. I have already lost 50 pounds with P90X and Turbofire but need to get off the last 8-10 pounds. Hoping CLX will do it :)

Can I throw out some friend requests? I am in need of some motivation!
  • LadyLuckAJ
    LadyLuckAJ Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    My DVDs came and i am so excited about this program. I think i am going to start it on sunday. Let's see how that goes.
  • klwells08
    klwells08 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I am on my first week and LOVE IT so far. I have Burn Intervals tomorrow, which should be interesting!
  • Alioops831
    Options
    I am on my first week and LOVE IT so far. I have Burn Intervals tomorrow, which should be interesting!

KILLER

I have to do pretty much everything low impact with the Burn Intervals. Thank God for Laylee (or however she spells her name).
  • kls13la
    kls13la Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Chalean Extreme tomorrow. Feel free to add me!
  • newhabit
    newhabit Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I am starting month 2 push next week. So far I really like it.