Biggest Loser Challenge

Options
Hi everyone! The new season of Biggest Loser starts Tuesday 8/7 central. I am a huge fan and would like to start a Biggest Loser Challenge. My idea is we could each way in on Tuesday and I will track everyone's weight and we can see who is "The Biggest Loser" at the finale. We will use percentage lost just like the show. This Tuesday could be our first weigh in to get our starting weights. Any one interested?

Replies

• augustbells
    Options
    Excellent idea! Count me in!

:smile:
  • cc_campbell81
    Options
    augustbells- great! welcome!
  • saraketner
    Options
    Sounds good to me! Love Biggest loser!!
  • Emilydmo
    Emilydmo Posts: 101
    Options
    I'm in! Love that show, even though it's not realistic to the real world it is still super inspiring!
  • cnutbrown
    cnutbrown Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Maybe this is the motivation I need to get back on track!!
  • cc_campbell81
    Options
    Glad to see all of you! I will start a spreadsheet and list everyone. On Tuesday everyone can post their starting weight.
  • nitag
    nitag Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    I'm in......

Would love the challenge.. Love the show... Need lots to do for the next few months so count me in.....

Anita
  • cassandra1220
    cassandra1220 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Me too! Im in!
  • lynnie_1
    lynnie_1 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    :happy: I would love to take on this challenge as well
  • AnneElise
    AnneElise Posts: 4,221 Member
    Options
    I am in too! Will we use percentage of weight loss like on the show? I don't have aton to loose but really want to get it off!
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    I'm on another challenge that is like this however, I'm all about another one. The more support the better.
  • amoore42
    Options
    i have try contacting that show about my son he weighed 280lbs and now he weighs 238 he lost all that weight and he his fighting all his medical problems he has because it and they never got back with me.
  • tvgal
    tvgal Posts: 87
    Options
    What a great idea! can I join? I love that show! Every season i end up kicking myself because those contestants all caught up and beat me!!! hopefully this time will be the charm :)
  • melody6387
    Options
    Count me in.. I love the idea!
  • DeborahJean
    DeborahJean Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm`definitely in! Hopefully it will be the motivation I need.
  • suef
    suef Posts: 12
    Options
    I would love to join too. I find the show really inspiring and this will help give me some extra motivation.

Sue
  • learning2fly4
    learning2fly4 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Im in as well!

Good luck to everyone. Motivation is the key!
  • maria2627
    Options
    I would love to be a part of this I need all the help

I can get Thanks so much The Biggest Loser is also my Favorite show that's one show I never ever miss
  • cc_campbell81
    Options
    I am so excited that all of you are interested in doing this!

Each week on Tuesday we will post our weights and the person with the highest percentage of weight loss will be our weekly biggest loser. Then for the finale we will do overall percentage just like they do on the show and pick our overall biggest loser.

First weigh in wil be this Tuesday to get our starting weights.

Of course feel free to still post through of the week with motivation, comments, challenges, etc.
  • cc_campbell81
    Options
    I encourage you all to go to the website for the lb for lb challenge and make a pledge on how much weight you plan to lose. For every lb you pledge they will donate 14 cents to Feeding America.

http://pfpchallenge.com/