Really need help with school lunches!

Options
Hey, I'm really needing so ideas on what I should bring to school for lunch. I am a 17 year old girl, grad year, WHOOP WHOOP! Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Replies

• SocWkrBee
    Options
    Check out skinnytaste.com. She packs lunch for her kids. They are a bit "cutesy", but you can use it for inspiration. http://www.skinnytaste.com/search/label/Lunch Recipes
  • astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    String cheese or babybell cheese, turkey pepperoni, greek yogurt, fruit, chicken drumsticks (make a lot and keep them in the fridge for a day or two)

Baby carrots, mini cucumber, grape tomatoes, peppers, snap peas or whatever veggies you like....Roasted almonds or mini bags of nuts (buy in bulk and measure into snack bags)

Any leftover dinner if you have access to a microwave, something like muscle milk that you can mix with water... And if you are not a fanatic clean eater a frozen lunch like Smart ones now and then won't be too bad...Just drink lots of water....
    High fibre granola bars or protein bars.....Oh and hard boiled eggs if you can stand the smell!:bigsmile: