Anyone from Virginia??

Options

Replies

• tammycarty
    tammycarty Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Ok my typing stinks make that Fairfax(Fort Belvoir)
  • amysweet01
    Options
    In VA.
  • malbyrd
    Options
    I hear Hawaii is great. My son lives, he loves it.
  • amysweet01
    Options
    Originally from Northern VA (Winchester) now living in HOKIE Country! ALSO - - GO SKIINS!!!
  • Raina27
    Raina27 Posts: 133
    Options
    Oh how I miss VA...from VA but STUCK in HI :sad:

SO understand this! We were stuck on that rock for 3 years; 2 years was okay, the 3rd year just about killed us.

The FIRST year just about killed me...almost two years now and one and a half to go<<<<<DEAD!!! :sad:
  • guardian419
    guardian419 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Norfolk for the next 2 years at least :)
  • XmanMike
    XmanMike Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Spent 3 1/2 years at Kaneohe Bay, HI.
  • anexus323
    Options
    I like it here. DC is close, and so is the country. I like having the option of either city life or country life.
  • Raina27
    Raina27 Posts: 133
    Options
    Norfolk for the next 2 years at least :)

That's home for me...let's trade places PLEASE!!? :flowerforyou:
  • KimberlyDCZ
    KimberlyDCZ Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Martinsville here, anyone, feel free to add :-)
  • anexus323
    Options
    If you all want to, you can friend me. I have no friends. :cry: lol
  • Logansmom2011
    Logansmom2011 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    live in South Boston,VA have been for 3 years technically from Danville, VA since I lived there for 19 years but don't like to claim it & if you've ever been there you would understand,same with south boston. I was a military brat before these small towns of Virginia,so Major culture shock after living in Germany,New Jersey & Texas.
  • tammycarty
    tammycarty Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've been living in Alabama for too long. I miss he mountains. Two years and I'm moving back that way. Could wind up in the Tri cities area though. It's just too darn hot here. I love the beauty of Hawaii but I need more weather variations. I need SEASONS. Curently AL is hot, hotter, hotest and lukewarm...
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    Virginia born and raised living in AZ
  • CinnamonDragon
    Options
    At first glance I thought that said vagina and I was like uhhhh... pretty much all of us.

Totally thought the same thing..
  • npgcommish
    Options
    Lake Ridge (Woodbridge), but a transplant from the Boston area. Feel free to add me if you want.
  • bayertablets
    bayertablets Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    live in South Boston,VA have been for 3 years technically from Danville, VA since I lived there for 19 years but don't like to claim it & if you've ever been there you would understand,same with south boston. I was a military brat before these small towns of Virginia,so Major culture shock after living in Germany,New Jersey & Texas.
    Haha I'm from the Martinsville area and went to college in Danville. I totally understand not wanting to claim it! I live in NC now, but I'm a VA girl at heart. :)
  • saverys_gal
    saverys_gal Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    RVA :smile: Originally from Surry County-bonus points if you know where that is. :laugh:
  • Cristofori44
    Options
    Grew up in Fairfax Co. Now in San Francisco.
  • Sweet_Potato
    Sweet_Potato Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    Used to be. I absolutely hated it!