TDEE????

Options
Okay people, jut a couple of questions and or concerns, and not exactly in that order. It has been a while since I reached my goal weight so naturally, I re-set my settings for maintanance. MFP had me set at a total calorie count of 2,060 to maintain my weight at 160lb.; although this worked and I was able to dial it in exactly for several weeks with several sessions of circuit training as well, there remained yet some stubborn lower belly fat which I wanted eradicated once and for all. To that end, I began to tweak my macros which I had not done initially since my goal firstly was losing weight; well lo and behold although my calorie intake has not changed a bit, I proceeded to drop five more pounds which was acceptable at first being that the little fat I had wanted off, began to actually come off. So now my concern has gone from losing stubborn fat to losing too much weight, as it was never my intention to drop below below 160; now, I know the additional weight loss is fat and was to be expected once I tweaked my fat and carb intake, but that brought me to look into my TDEE numbers, something that I had no concern with before.
If you have been patient enough to follow this dissertation, we have come to my questions/concerns: for those on this site that care about their TDEE, what calculator would be ideal for finding out a fairly accurate number? I have utilyzed two different calculators for this purpose, and have come up with two wholly different numbers. I first used one that asked you to quantify every action in a twenty four hour period and was given a number of 2,988! Not at all the number that I expected as MFP had me set at 2,060 with fairly good results. I then searched further and came across a more "standardized" calculator basing the number off physical activity by week and that gave me a number of 2,644; a huge difference based on the first number but still well above what is set by MFP. So my questions are as follows: Which is the more ideal calculator as far as accuracy? also, why are the numbers in sharp contrast to what MFP sets? Are the numbers high because they expect you to customize macros? Can a person take in this amount of calories and still hope to maintain without going over? Does anyone have any suggestions concerning a "better " calculator?
Sorry if I have caused anyones head to explode, but to save people a headache, I would prefer to hear from people that are familiar with TDEE numbers and have followed them with success as opposed to people with friendly suggestions. God forbid we create a glut of information over such a boring topic. I myself dozed off a couple of times during wri.................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz