Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

23 lbs, 90 days, nursing mother... Success!

Hey everyone. I am new here... and yes I am looking for friends. Accountability and support has been key in my fitness journey. When I gave birth to my daughter 5.5 months ago I was 200 lbs. I was in love, happy and excited to be a mommy... but I was not happy with myself. I avoided windows, mirrors, going out in public. I was 150 lbs when I got pregnant. I was always in decent shape and proud of my body. After I had the baby I committed to breast feeding. I did not want to stop. It was the best thing for my baby girl. I was conflicted though. I could not continue to go on with my life the way I looked and felt. I had done p90x in the passed, and my friend had shared with me a sample of Shakeology. She urged me to be a part of her challenge group on Facebook and told me that if I wanted a change, that I needed to join her. So I did! and here I am. Success is mine. I am at my pre prego weight. I still have my milk supply, and I feel amazing. I am no longer DEPRESSED, ANGRY or ANXIOUS. I am in love with my body, and my baby! Life is good! If you want motivation, and someone to root you on please add me. I need inspiration as well!

556561_4589092246805_1868882491_n_zpsc3c84d31.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!