23 lbs, 90 days, nursing mother... Success!

Options
Hey everyone. I am new here... and yes I am looking for friends. Accountability and support has been key in my fitness journey. When I gave birth to my daughter 5.5 months ago I was 200 lbs. I was in love, happy and excited to be a mommy... but I was not happy with myself. I avoided windows, mirrors, going out in public. I was 150 lbs when I got pregnant. I was always in decent shape and proud of my body. After I had the baby I committed to breast feeding. I did not want to stop. It was the best thing for my baby girl. I was conflicted though. I could not continue to go on with my life the way I looked and felt. I had done p90x in the passed, and my friend had shared with me a sample of Shakeology. She urged me to be a part of her challenge group on Facebook and told me that if I wanted a change, that I needed to join her. So I did! and here I am. Success is mine. I am at my pre prego weight. I still have my milk supply, and I feel amazing. I am no longer DEPRESSED, ANGRY or ANXIOUS. I am in love with my body, and my baby! Life is good! If you want motivation, and someone to root you on please add me. I need inspiration as well!

556561_4589092246805_1868882491_n_zpsc3c84d31.jpg

Replies

• Mrgruntysmom
    Options
    Great for you! I am also nursing and worried about what it will do to my supply. But, I totally get the uncomfortable part!!
  • kinghavok
    Options
    Nice job and great motivation keep up it going :)
  • StephFork
    StephFork Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I'm hoping to have simular results. My son is a month old now and I havent been cleared for work outs yet but I've lost 28 of the 35 do far. Now I'm stuck. :(
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • kirianna55
    kirianna55 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    556561_4589092246805_1868882491_n_zpsc3c84d31.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!