Progress so far - 405 to 180 currently

Options

Replies

• mncodergal
    mncodergal Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    W.O.W.! You look fabulous. What an inspiration!!
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! What a transformation. Thank you for sharing your pics - very inspirational!
  • Songbird1104
    Songbird1104 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    First off, YOU LOOK 30 YEARS YOUNGER! Secondly, what do you mean "only 220+"? That's incredible! Absolutely inspirational. You look amazing and beautiful!

Congratulations and well done! You can make those last few pounds no problem. :-D
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Great job! Lookin good!
  • RMLMoore
    RMLMoore Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You should be very proud! You look so happy.
  • bethygirlie
    bethygirlie Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Thanks, everyone! It's been a long journey but it's taken me about 3 years...give or take. I ended up in the hospital when I was 400 pounds and was in DKA (diabetic ketoacidosis) and almost died....I was on 6 prescription meds and I'm off all of them now. Heart rate went from 140 to now it's 60, BP went from 190/104 to now 117/70, fasting blood sugar went from over 200 to now 70, and I'm off all my anxiety meds, and I no longer have sleep apnea. In the past 7 months with MFP I've lost 70 lbs. I have 45 to go but I know I can do it with the support of all my friends on here. :)
  • GypsysBloodRose26
    GypsysBloodRose26 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! Great job!
  • daisiecpa
    daisiecpa Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing. great job.
  • pinkfluff79
    pinkfluff79 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    OMG! Girl you look so good. Way to go! Keep up the great work
  • heretic911
    heretic911 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Congrats what other plan did you use besides MFP? Pics look great
  • MissNations
    MissNations Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    That is a HUGE accomplishment! I hope you are proud of yourself! :flowerforyou:
  • bethygirlie
    Options
    Congrats what other plan did you use besides MFP? Pics look great

I just quit eating fast food, started doing cardio and hot yoga, and started using portion control.
  • gauchogirl
    gauchogirl Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    You are pretty amazing and I hope you are SO PROUD. What great work you've done and are continuing. Just fantastic!
  • jwolfe0709
    jwolfe0709 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Whoa! That is an amazing job! I can only imagine how much hard work and dedication you put into this incredible transformation!

Also, I really love the bag of Micky D's and the super-size soda in the before pic! It kinda adds to the impact of the "before"... hopefully I'm translating my point of view and not sounding like an idiot. lol

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!!!!!!!! :)
  • PurpleCoookie
    Options
    You look incredible!
  • bethygirlie
    Options
    Whoa! That is an amazing job! I can only imagine how much hard work and dedication you put into this incredible transformation!

Also, I really love the bag of Micky D's and the super-size soda in the before pic! It kinda adds to the impact of the "before"... hopefully I'm translating my point of view and not sounding like an idiot. lol

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!!!!!!!! :)

thanks :) yeah my typical mc'd's meal was 2 big macs, 20 pc chicken nugget, and super size fries and a coke. and I'd do this 2x a day. that's why I lost so much weight, I quit eating like that and started eating healthy. I still to this day cannot believe I ate so much back then.
  • janlee_001
    janlee_001 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Ok so I've lost 70lbs with MFP and my goal is to lose 45 more. But so far in all I've lost 220+. Here is my progress so far.

Before: 400 lbs
    BethMcDonalds.jpg
    meandvicki.jpg

Currently: 180 lbs
    403988582.jpg
    403988581.jpg

grr I don't know why my 180 images aren't working!! someone help! lol

I can see them and you look awesome - you go girl.
  • bethygirlie
    Options
    Thanks everyone! You guys are truly awesome :))
  • watercolormama
    watercolormama Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Oh, wow, I'm so happy for you....I can imagine what a boost this has been to your self-esteem. What a beautiful 'after' picture...soft and lovely!
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Great work, congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!