My progress thus far - with pics!!!

Options

Replies

• Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Lol @ brownie!!!! I can't with you right now!!!!
  • 78brownie_wechanged
    Options
    lol (Huggies)
    Lol @ brownie!!!! I can't with you right now!!!!
  • kiykiy79
    Options
    Tai you look amazing!! Congrats and keep pushing!!
  • chamgiggz
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!!! today is day 19 on Insanity for me....I already lost 5 inches thus far....can't wait to take my 30 day progress...doubt I will put it up though lol
  • TrekkieChic
    TrekkieChic Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! You look hot in your "before" pics so I was like, WTF, how could she possibly improve... WOW! You look absolutely stunning!!

Just goes to prove, sexy is a mindset, not a jeans size!!
  • Soulierl
    Soulierl Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!! Keep up the great work!! It's a tough journey - but so worth taking!!!! FYI - having people tell you how wonderful you look (as you are on your weight loss journey, NEVER GETS OLD!! :) you got this!!
  • kazhowe
    kazhowe Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • KarenRae66
    KarenRae66 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting..it inspired me to keep on!!!
  • AliciaStaton
    AliciaStaton Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Hi you look so great, what an inspiration you are. Good luck on the rest of your journey:happy:
  • newmrsdec10
    newmrsdec10 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    You have had amazing progress! Congrats to you! So happy to be on this journey with you. :happy:
  • appleandorange
    Options
    Words cannot describe how motivating you truly are to me, and I am sure to others. I beleive the willingness to open up yourself to others is your greatess asset and it makes you so buautiful.. Each time you post you encourage and motivate me. I eat better, do more activites and just want to keep going. You are truly and angel.

Keep going for yourself, and for also for the rest of us.. GOD BLESS
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone! It still overwhelming, but this has been so worth it!
  • kellyyjean
    kellyyjean Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Well done. Keep up the good work. Oh yeah, and you have amazing shoes! :wink:
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Options
    Lol thanks! I love shoes!!!
  • Sammylynn89
    Sammylynn89 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! I wish I had your confidence to wear fab outfits like that, super cute! Keep up the great work! Im going to be doing insanity soon and I hope I can get the same results as you! :)
  • vv523
    vv523 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Tai your doing very good!!! And i must say one of the Nice's person that's my MFP Friend. love u girl
  • SelenisGoesFit
    Options
    Oh my god! You look great!!!! :)
  • Tonika44137
    Tonika44137 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Great job my friend..you are an inspiration to alot of women, keep up the hard work
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    You are just the cutest Tai! :heart: Now get your butt onto my team so we can harness all your inspiration and take you to the next level!!!! :laugh:

Round 2 here we come....!
  • whitlee123
    Options
    damn girl! good for you, looking like a million bucks. totally inspired by you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!