Your inspiration

1) Who inspires you the most and why?

2) Who has been the most supportive of your healthy endevours?

3) When you are stressed out, what do you do?

4) Why have you started these new healthy habits? (what brought you to the realization that you needed to do SOMETHING, or else...:explode: ).

Replies

• jaxkipi
    jaxkipi Posts: 233
    1) Who inspires you the most and why?

2) Who has been the most supportive of your healthy endevours?

3) When you are stressed out, what do you do?

4) Why have you started these new healthy habits? (what brought you to the realization that you needed to do SOMETHING, or else...:explode: ).
  • leelee93
    leelee93 Posts: 22
    1. That's hard. I have to say I have more than one. A. Dana because she is an amazing wife, mother, friend, and daughter of Christ. I have seen her completely change her life. B. Foster children-they are SURVIVORS!
    2. Vannya
    3. Eat!! or Excercise. IT is one or the other but not both !
    4. I am 33, have no children yet and decided I really did not want to get pregnant at such a high weight. I don't want diabetes or high blood pressure.
  • theGuest
    theGuest Posts: 117 Member
    1. ME!! when I started university three years ago I was the lowest weight I have ever been after being overweight all through HS. It was the happiest and most confidant I have ever been.

2. I haven't really told anyone because I hate people monitoring my food or commenting on what I eat. So I guess you guys!

3. When I'm stressed out I procrastinate.

4. I love summer, and i love fashion and I'm not comfortable enough with myself to go shopping - and I love to shop! specially for summer clothes! So I'm doing everything I can to be fit in time to wear my shorts.
    Also, I'm going on vacation in may and I refuse to be worrying about my muffin top when I'm cruising sailors.

lol