New friends

Hello everyone,

My name is Emily, and I live in Atlanta. I used to be pretty active on MFP awhile back, and I've recently gotten back on it for the past three weeks or so to achieve some fitness and weight loss goals. I had been feeling very stressed and lonely and turned to food and alcohol to help cope. This caused me to gain 12 or so pounds, and I need to lose it! My whole life I've been athletic and active and haven't eaten too unhealthy. That fell completely to the wayside since about April. I've basically decided to make my health a priority again and I'm sticking to the plan. :)

Anyway, I'd love to gain more friends on here for mutual support, advice, etc. Please send me a message if you'd like to connect.

Thanks!

Replies

• Hey Emily...
    welcome back...

feel free to add... and good luck with your goals...
  • schwarzaj
    schwarzaj Posts: 47 Member
    HELLO, FOOLIO!
  • That's great! Good luck! Feel free to add me, if you like :)
  • HSingMomto7Kids
    HSingMomto7Kids Posts: 345 Member
    I've been there. As you know this place is fantastic.
  • im brand new on here and happy to motivate and be motivated. feel free to add me as a friend if you think i can help you achieve your goals or you think you can help me achieve mine.
  • TexasTroy
    TexasTroy Posts: 477 Member
    Ive been there..espcially the alcohol part. Id love to help you and maybe even get a lil motivation from you. Add me if you 'd like:) For that matter anyone can add me if you want to.
  • ksizzle911
    ksizzle911 Posts: 130 Member
    Welcome back and sorry to hear that you were having a rough time with things. I'm always happy to add new friends, especially ones that will motivate me as well. Feel free to check out my profile and add me if you'd like! =)