Cathe Friedrich

Petjen
Petjen Posts: 6
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
Does anyone here do work outs from Cathe Friedrich? She's geared toward the more advanced exerciser. Just wondering if there were any other fans of hers out there.

Jenn

Replies

• debnu1
    debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
    I have started them over the last month. They can be tricky--but she is quickly becoming my favorite instructor. I found her because of Exercise TV. So I have been DVRing a bunch of workouts. I have mostly been doing the pyramid upper body lately as I can't do any lower body exercise until Friday.

So yes, I am a fan. :laugh:
  • Petjen
    Petjen Posts: 6
    It's nice to meet another Cathe fan. She is tough. I just got her STS Shock Cardio series. I can't wait to try it. She has a forum you can visit. Here's the link: http://www.thecathenation.com/forum/
  • ABSOLUTELY!! I have found her videos to be a VERY challenging and result producing "at home" exercise program and I just love it...I've done the STS strength training series and plan on starting it all over again tomorrow:)
  • ya i do on fit tv she is really good
  • ya i do on fit tv she is really good
  • bajangrl29
    bajangrl29 Posts: 691 Member
    Cathe is great band for the new year I'm celebrating with Cathe and one of her rotations until March. I would love to see what difference her training does for my body. Jari love is great too.

Michelle
  • ML72
    ML72 Posts: 6 Member
    Cathe is a fantastic instructor. Her workouts are tough but effective and motivating. I have several of her DVDs and use them often in my workout rotations.
This discussion has been closed.