30 day shred?

Options
anybody got this or attempting this?

Replies

• steph1278
    steph1278 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I am currently on Level 2. I've done it before, but it was back when I first started losing weight and it is much easier for me to do this time around.
  • jodil68
    jodil68 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I just bought it and will be trying it out for the first time today - not sure how to log it under exercise though
  • Amberonamission
    Amberonamission Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Starting Level 2 today.
  • mcapone67
    mcapone67 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am on Day 3 at Level 1 and don't let her fool you - 20 minutes is a long time. It is hard but very addicting since I want to be move to next level.
  • eeedela1
    Options
    I have just started level 3 yesterday and found it very tough, but the results are very good so far stick with it.
  • MellyGibson
    MellyGibson Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Love it!

It's tough - it kicks your butt. But it's SO worth it!
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I got to level 1, day 8 or 9. I got super bored with it and stopped doing it.
  • HodderAL
    HodderAL Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Today is Day 4 of Level 1 for me. In my opinion, it's a great workout! Plus, it only takes 20 minutes out of your day, so eve if you have a hectic lifestyle it's easy to fit in. Don't let it fool you though... it may be only 20 minutes, but it's a tough 20 minutes and you will be sore after (unless you're already in amazing shape!).
    I just bought it and will be trying it out for the first time today - not sure how to log it under exercise though

Most people log it as circuit training - general :)
  • running_shoe
    running_shoe Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Got it two weeks ago. I've done level 1 twice now. I sprinkle it into my workout lineup. I try to work out about five days a week and probably will throw it in once or twice a week. It is a really nice work out. I consider myself moderately fit, and only have trouble getting through the push-ups and static lunge dips. When I can get through these, I'll move on to level 2. Guesses for calories burned seem to range between 150 and 250 for level 1, depending on your weight.
  • Kimjanebrooks
    Kimjanebrooks Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Hoping mine will be come in post tomorrow. quite excited about it although I know I will struggle. 20 mins sounds good as its not too long that I will get bored (fingers crossed)
  • Lisah8969
    Lisah8969 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    I just started last week and have done level one 3 times now. I am going to try and put it in three times a week. It's a great workout for such a short time! I already had to buy some heavier hand weights (ok...I only had 2 pounds ones to carry while walking and now I have 5 pound ones). I've been able to do the whole DVD with her each time while doing the modified push ups, but I certainly need to rest when it's over. Good luck!
  • Farburnfred
    Farburnfred Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I too am on day 4 level one. Its hard work and good value for 20 minutes. I am making several adaptations due to a bad back but its still good. Looking forward to level 2 though because 1 is already getting boring and I can predict whats going to ache next! I need heavier hand weights too :)
  • chrstnamarie
    Options
    I go back to this every once and a while. The first time I did it was over a year ago and I did it for 30 days straight. Didn't really watch what I ate, but ate healthy (I was breast feeding, so I couldn't cut calories too much) and lost 10 lbs. I did it again in June of this year, but 6 days a week instead of 7 - lost 4 lbs (while cutting calories too). The second time was more toning I think, but unfortunately I never take measurements so I'm only going by how my clothes feel and look.
  • CarlaC78
    Options
    Just started it for the first time ever today :) I always thought I was fit, but I its just been proven I'm not lol Honestly I had wobbly legs when it was over and I do a lot of biking haha.

I shall carry on for the full 30 days and have taken all my measurements to see if there is much improvement at the end.

I really did sweat :O
  • 1toInfinity
    1toInfinity Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I am doing it. Well half way doing it. I am doing it every other day and adding other videos in on the days I don't do it along with the days I do it. I will get bored if I do it everyday.