TWO-derland!!!

Options

Replies

• crimznrose
    crimznrose Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! Never give up on ONEderland either! I've been trying to reach it for so long and I'm not about to give up.
  • FinallyFindingLisa
    Options
    That was such a huge milestone for me - and then to have that reflected at the next Dr's visit where it somehow feels "more gone" - bestest!

Congratulations!
  • LosingitinTX
    LosingitinTX Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I was in 3's before I started with MFP. I am not going back to 3's. Good job I know how hard you have worked! So celebrate the 2's, then kick its butt and I'll meet you in wonderland!
  • bunchesonothing
    bunchesonothing Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • imjessly
    imjessly Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    This made me smile, lots :happy:

So happy for you. This is a huge achievement :flowerforyou:
    Keep up the excellent work, anything is possible!
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I just got to the 2s a couple months ago after 14 solid years in the 3s.
  • hairsprayhon
    hairsprayhon Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Doing the happy dance for you, I have also been there and each milestone is exciting. Best wishes as you continue that march down the scale!
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    WOW you are doing well keep up the great work,it's nice to hit a huge milestone like that,i have hit many! lol :bigsmile: roll on your next milestone hon x :flowerforyou:
  • sheribrasington
    Options
    Yay you! I know the feeling and it should be celebrated. I was 368 starting and finally fot down below 300 and the scales have been rocking for a month between 290 and 294, I will be glad when I get in the 280's and feel safe away from that 300 mark forever! Congratulations to you!
  • lmdee73
    Options
    I think "TWO-derland" is just as big a milestone! Congrats on your success! Keep it up!
  • weldergirl15
    weldergirl15 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    That is a total yay you!!! Be proud of yourself you deserve it!
  • Southern_Belle89
    Options
    Great job! :flowerforyou:
  • I'm so happy for you!! Congratulations! :)
    That's quite an accomplishment!
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Way to go, that is EXCELLENT!!!
  • Angie_Fritts
    Angie_Fritts Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!
  • Donnaakamagmid
    Donnaakamagmid Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, Congratulations!:flowerforyou:
  • Bere4ever
    Options
    great job,keep it up!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • glwerth
    glwerth Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I know that there are many posts out there for when people hit ONE-derland, and I'm so happy for them to reach that milestone.

But, for someone over 300 to reach TWO-derland (finally!) sure feels just as great!
    I have a looooong way to go, and might never get to ONE-derland(I'd need surgery to get rid of excess skin to do that) , but for now I see a different starting number on my scale and I'm thrilled.

Yay me!

YAY YOU!

I'm hoping to see that very thing soon myself!
  • leannems
    leannems Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! TWO-Derland is very awesome!

I also celebrate all the "ends in a zero" milestones :)
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Awesome way to go
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!