Anyone taking ACE??

Options
2»

Replies

• branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options
    This has been copied and pasted from Mayo Clinic ***Please note the last sentance***

"What Are the Side Effects of Ace Diet Pills?

It has been observed that ACE diet pills contains some harmful chemical substances that can affect the health of a person in long-term use

•Phenylethylamine HCL: it can issue difficulty in breathing and can also raise the blood pressure and heart beat of a person consuming ACE.

•Pyridoxine: it can issue tingling, headaches, appetite loss, sleepiness, vomiting, nausea and pain in stomach.
    •Chromium: it can issue headaches problem.

•Vanadium: it can cause diarrhea, nausea, energy loss, high blood pressure and heart rate, abdominal irritation, kidney problems and decrease blood sugar level.

After knowing the above side effects it is totally an individual’s decision to take ACE diet pills for reducing weight. No doubt ACE diet pills helps in making a person thinner but the side effects can issue serious consequences. The prime way of maintaining and controlling the weight is by consuming a healthy diet with daily exercise."

:noway: I wonder when people are seriously going to realize that there is no "Magic Pill" If you want to lose weight and feel good, you have to put in work. It takes dedication!! :noway:

**edited to notate what is quoted from Mayo Clinic Website.
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    Anyone here talking natural ACE weight loss diet pills its a appetite control energy pills??

I've been doing an all-natural weight-loss and health maintenance plan for a few years now myself.

It's called eating food that meets my nutritional needs, enjoying treats now and then, exercising, and not exceeding my caloric needs.

Best of all, it's free and safe - unlike this ACE bullsh*t.
  • tristaj90
    tristaj90 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    This has been copied and pasted from Mayo Clinic ***Please note the last sentance***

It has been observed that ACE diet pills contains some harmful chemical substances that can affect the health of a person in long-term use

•Phenylethylamine HCL: it can issue difficulty in breathing and can also raise the blood pressure and heart beat of a person consuming ACE.

•Pyridoxine: it can issue tingling, headaches, appetite loss, sleepiness, vomiting, nausea and pain in stomach.

•Vanadium: it can cause diarrhea, nausea, energy loss, high blood pressure and heart rate, abdominal irritation, kidney problems and decrease blood sugar level.

After knowing the above side effects it is totally an individual’s decision to take ACE diet pills for reducing weight. No doubt ACE diet pills helps in making a person thinner but the side effects can issue serious consequences. The prime way of maintaining and controlling the weight is by consuming a healthy diet with daily exercise."

:noway: I wonder when people are seriously going to realize that there is no "Magic Pill" If you want to lose weight and feel good, you have to put in work. It takes dedication!! :noway:

Thanks for that update. I've been taking these on and off since November 2012 and if anything I've had low blood pressure and that's really it. I don't have any of these "side effects" listed here. And I HAVE worked hard to lose weight. I have stuck to a 1200-1300 calorie a day total and exercise 30-90 minutes a day depending on the time of the year. I lost 100 lbs in 15 months, took myself off of this and ate at maintenence and gained back about 12 lbs and battled that until a few months ago when I started taking this again and have been steadily losing weight.
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options

Thanks for that update. I've been taking these on and off since November 2012 and if anything I've had low blood pressure and that's really it. I don't have any of these "side effects" listed here. And I HAVE worked hard to lose weight. I have stuck to a 1200-1300 calorie a day total and exercise 30-90 minutes a day depending on the time of the year. I lost 100 lbs in 15 months, took myself off of this and ate at maintenence and gained back about 12 lbs and battled that until a few months ago when I started taking this again and have been steadily losing weight.

You are quite welcome for the update :) I'm thinking the calorie deficit and the excercise is what prompted the weight loss. The pills may have been doing something seeing as though you gained back weight when stopping taking them, but that also could have to do with you maybe needing to rearange your macros, make adjustments to your requirements of caloric intake as well as exercise. Also, not a doctor, but I sure would hate to have to be on a "pill" that contains "harmful chemicals" for the rest of my life in order to lose weight. I would rather do the research, put in the time and effort it takes to figure out what I need to change in my routine of eating as well as working out to get results. Just my $.02 though. Good luck to you in your journey. :flowerforyou:
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    Options
    What my doctor once told me... the only way to lose weight is to eat less, move more. If you find a pill that you lose weight with, chances are it's going to kill you. Enough said. No pills, ever.
  • AnnaMarieDinVa
    AnnaMarieDinVa Posts: 162 Member
    Options

You are quite welcome for the update :) I'm thinking the calorie deficit and the excercise is what prompted the weight loss. The pills may have been doing something seeing as though you gained back weight when stopping taking them, but that also could have to do with you maybe needing to rearange your macros, make adjustments to your requirements of caloric intake as well as exercise. Also, not a doctor, but I sure would hate to have to be on a "pill" that contains "harmful chemicals" for the rest of my life in order to lose weight. I would rather do the research, put in the time and effort it takes to figure out what I need to change in my routine of eating as well as working out to get results. Just my $.02 though. Good luck to you in your journey. :flowerforyou:

I totally agree with you. Thanks for posting the facts from the Mayo Clinic.