Done with Jillian Michael's 6-Pack in 6-Weeks (PICS)

Options

Replies

• jodil68
    jodil68 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!,! That is unbelievable!! You could be in a fitness magazine! I just finished day 1 of 30 DS you have totally inspired me to keep going!!!!
  • blairella15
    Options
    You look soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    So awesome! I want to be you in 6 weeks lol
  • saracatherine89
    saracatherine89 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Holy CRAP!!! Your abs look incredible. You have definitely inspired me to go buy this DVD now...I have lost a lot of weight and gotten really great results in my shoulders/arms from a combination of Jillian's other DVDs, but my weakest spot is still my abs...this is what is next on my plate! CONGRATS!
  • PJ_73
    PJ_73 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Wowzers! That amazing, girl! Congrats on the hard work!

Need to get me this DVD!
  • jodil68
    jodil68 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    How long did you do no more trouble zones? I have purchased that one along with 30ds. How many days a week did you work out?
  • RychelleD
    RychelleD Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Looks great! Wow! What a change. I have just started the 30 Day shred. Good to see someone with such great results using Jillian Micheals videos :smile: Def gives me motivation to keep it up!
  • Pomidorka
    Options
    Wowza! You look amazing! I'll have to try that workout once I'm done with NROL4W!
  • HeavyLiftGirl
    HeavyLiftGirl Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    Thanks, everyone! I appreciate your kind words.
  • basslinewild
    basslinewild Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • gcanter
    gcanter Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Great job..you look fabulous!
  • bigbird1979
    bigbird1979 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Was the first photo after having a baby? If so thats a relief for me. I am there now after having a baby 8 wks ago. So it gives me hope! You look amazing! Keep up the work!
  • fitforlife34
    fitforlife34 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Im about ready to pick up on the 30 day interval training by Jillian. I like her because she incorporates a lot of fun exercises to really burn fat. For example, utilizing the lower body a lot. Of course, you had a good diet this whole year, right? I can see!!
  • saverys_gal
    saverys_gal Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look fab my dear!

Curious though: did you do 6w6p every day of the week for 6 weeks straight or what? I have 6w6p but never got more than a week into it as I got really bored!
  • HeavyLiftGirl
    Options
    Was the first photo after having a baby? If so thats a relief for me. I am there now after having a baby 8 wks ago. So it gives me hope! You look amazing! Keep up the work!

Yes, that first photo is me 3 months post partum. And thanks for the compliment!
  • HeavyLiftGirl
    Options
    Amazing! You look fab my dear!

Curious though: did you do 6w6p every day of the week for 6 weeks straight or what? I have 6w6p but never got more than a week into it as I got really bored!

No. I did it three times a week.
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!!

Thanks so much for this! I've been thinking about doing 6 Week 6 Pack, and now I will definitely do it!
  • baoneill29
    baoneill29 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    JESUS FREAKING CHRIST ALMIGHTY!!!!!
    Sorry for the language but it had to be done.
    Unbelievable. Just amazing. Well done!

same for me! very inspirational for everyone!
  • HeavyLiftGirl
    Options
    JESUS FREAKING CHRIST ALMIGHTY!!!!!
    Sorry for the language but it had to be done.
    Unbelievable. Just amazing. Well done!

same for me! very inspirational for everyone!

Thanks! If I could kiss Jillian Michaels, I would. ;)
  • Rabbit914
    Rabbit914 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Thanks for sharing. So you did the videos 3x a week and ate 1500 calories every day? You are an inspiration to us post baby bellies. ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!