I am new!! Just joined today!!

kannkeating
kannkeating Posts: 1
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
:happy: Hi, my name is Karen. I am 39 yrs old. I've gotten to a point to where I have gained more weight than I would like. In my previous job many of the people in my department liked to eat and not all the foods were healthy. I had no support as far as anyone telling me to watch what I ate. I brought my lunches each day, which were healthy, but when someone would bring in snacks I just had no will power. I am now working in a different job. I am in training for one more month and I stay in a hotel during the week. There is a treadmill and elliptical here at the hotel so my plan is to use what I have and also use my fitness pal. Once I return home at the end of January, I will continue my workout with the Biggest Loser on Wii. My husband is also using my fitness pal and doing the P90X program. He is doing great and seeing him do it has been very encouraging for me. This is something that we can do together and be a big support for each other. I would love to fit into all my capri's and my bathing suit in the near future and look forward to reaching my weight goal and maintaining it~!

Replies

• chipgal
    chipgal Posts: 140 Member
    I am glad you came on board. This is a real nice place to seek encouragement and help. Mike and the posters are very happy to help. Just keep trake of where you really want to be.
  • This is my first day on the forum. I got the iPhone app a couple of weeks ago and finally decided to check out the website. I understand how you feel, I used to work at a place where they had potlucks every week. I've always been addicted to food. When stress or criticism come my way I've always turned to food for help, despite knowing that my Father in heaven loves me very much. Now I'm taking it one day at a time and focusing on His love for me.
    Take care and God bless,
    Karen
This discussion has been closed.