proud of myself

Options
:wink: I have been working hard for 8 weeks now on my weight loss. I am officially down 21.4 pounds as of yesterday. Last night I decided to pull out some brand new jeans I bought over a year ago that I ended up not being able to wear because they were to small, yet I never returned. And guess what! I got into 2 out of the 3 pairs! One of the 3 is 2 sizes smaller than what I was wearing last year at this time. I was over the moon happy about this because not only did it confirm what my scale has been telling me but it also saved me some cash because I did not have to buy more jeans for this winter! i just had to share. My wish is that we all continue to hit our goals and we can rejoice together!

Replies

• quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Woot woot! This is definitely a scale victory and a non-scale victory! Congrats on losing plenty of inches too! I LOVE hearing about people who can fit into clothes that used to be tight! Way to go! :)
  • hipsdontlie1
    hipsdontlie1 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! That's amazing! 20 lbs in 8 weeks! That's 2 pounds per week!! AMAZING!! :)
  • ShallaLovee
    ShallaLovee Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Yay! Congratulations girl! That is amazing. Good job! That goes to show that your determination is great!
  • Flutterloo
    Flutterloo Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Keep it up! :smile:
  • NinjaBeth90
    Options
    Well done on your NSV - Thats great :) and such a great feeling when that happens. Congrats on your weight loss so far - you're doing great x
  • tarahyng
    tarahyng Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Way to go!
  • xiamjackie
    xiamjackie Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    That's great!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!