I am back on it and NOT stopping until I succeed!!

kenya84
kenya84 Posts: 41
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
I am new to MFP and very excited to be here. Last year with the help of Medifast, a great co-worker, and a wonderful personal trainer I was able to loose 50lbs. I relocated in August living behind my entire support system, my life, and all of my friends and family. Once again I let food comfort me and feel that empty void I felt by being alone. I stopped working out and my eating habits were out of control. Over the last 4 months I've watch my waist line grow and the number on the scale grow.

Now even more so I am determined to loose another 50 pounds and keep it off. I joined a gym, found a personal trainer (I like her but she doesn't compare to my previous trainer, I've only seen her twice so I am hoping that she will), I am cutting sugars, fast food, fried foods, and junk foods out of my diet.

I don't have the same support that I had before I moved. I really feel as if i am going into this blind. I know that there is a large variety of healthy foods. I am trying to open my mind to moving beyond chicken breast and broccoli. I welcome all tips, recipes, and advice!

Replies

• lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    chalkwriter.gif
    WELCOME. You'll find great support here. For me, finding a group or two to belong to is a great help. You can do it!
This discussion has been closed.