Re-gainers Re-losing??

Options
Anyone here who has regained weight and then went on to lose that weight again and more so? I'm not talking about 5-10 pounds either. More like 30+

Please tell me your stories and make me believe that it is indeed possible to relose weight that I once lost. I lost 94 pounds, and have gained back between 30-40 pounds over the course of 2 years. I'm ready to relose that weight and about 30 more. So, roughly 70 pounds.

Just feeling kind of down about this. Why I let it get out of hand makes me even more upset.

Replies

• yelldan22
    yelldan22 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you. I lost 70 lbs using MFP 2 years ago and have managed to put it all back on. Met a guy, fell in love, got married, you know the drill. Anyways I'm back on track to losing. Just starting out, but I did it once you best believe I will do it again. Add me if you want support. You're not along in this lose, regain, lose battle.
  • heinykin2
    heinykin2 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I also hear you. I lost 50 lbs 2 yrs ago and regained it all over the course of 1.5 yrs due to moving and just not staying on focus. I could kick myself now but thought I would try MFP. I'm trying to get by with the treadmill but I think I need to bite the bullet and find a gym. I'm still trying to get my head in the ZONE!!! We can do it!
  • BrittanyLail
    BrittanyLail Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    i lost 50 pounds over a few yrs and gained back at least 16 last yr. lost 6.4 as of last wk but def ready to get back in my old clothes. plus i felt better about myself :)
  • luvinmine
    luvinmine Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    We can do it! Yes we can! I too lost 50 pounds and gained it back! i was so close and let it slip away....