• Im in!!!
  • imanole
    imanole Posts: 169 Member
    Happily Addicted... and MFPF of Imanole :drinker:

*blushes* thanks sheila
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    *stands up in front of friends list*

My name is imanole...and I am addicted to MFP and all my friends. Please help.

:bigsmile:

I ain't lying...lol

hell... you're part of my mfp addiction!!! :heart:

Oh, and if I post my abs on facebook... my sister will hate me forever, and my pastor will start praying for me.
  • krisam007
    krisam007 Posts: 17 Member
    Great feeling to know I'm not the only one...it was like my addiction to ID channel and I found out there was a site for Discover ID addicts, lol! Obsessed!
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Sometimes I dream about you *kitten*. I've never even met one of you, yet you run around causing trouble while I sleep.

It's quite fun, actually. :P
  • Me too. Myfitnesspal most likely saved my life as well as its quality. If your going to have an addiction it should be a healthy one like this website. :happy:
  • recee96
    recee96 Posts: 224 Member
    Guilty as charged...:laugh:
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Hi, i'm DoomCakes. I've been an addict for almost 2 months.
  • Feed_the_Bears
    Feed_the_Bears Posts: 275 Member
    Soooooo.....if I can't get any work done b/c I'm always posting or reading posts, does that make me an addict too??? :ohwell:

Yeah that might be the only downside lol.

While this is a great place full of great people, we do have to be careful that we're not obsessed with food and exercise. It's great to be passionate about health, but whn it starts to distract and offset your life, then you have an obsession. We should be aiming for these habbits and mindsets to be second nature to us so that we don't fail when all of a sudden there's no MFP anymore.

Love MFP!
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Me too. Myfitnesspal most likely saved my life as well as its quality. If your going to have an addiction it should be a healthy one like this website. :happy:

I dream about T-Rexies but I really just think it's you, moonlighting as a T-Rexy in my dream.
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Me too. Myfitnesspal most likely saved my life as well as its quality. If your going to have an addiction it should be a healthy one like this website. :happy:

I dream about T-Rexies but I really just think it's you, moonlighting as a T-Rexy in my dream.

RAWWWRRR
  • imanole
    imanole Posts: 169 Member

RAWWWRRR

Stop scaring me. LOL
  • Mszebra151
    Mszebra151 Posts: 5 Member
    Me too, Totally.
  • Yep! Me too!
  • Nufraser
    Nufraser Posts: 87 Member
    Me too, me too. glad to see I'm not the only one.
  • Angie_1991
    Angie_1991 Posts: 447 Member
    I am on here all darn day...should be working....IT is more addicting and better than facebook...but is does need a LIKE button.
  • rascallycat
    rascallycat Posts: 248 Member
    I am on here all darn day...should be working....IT is more addicting and better than facebook...but is does need a LIKE button.

^^This. While I still am on Facebook and wont ever change that due to the connection with family and friends, I find myself on MFP almost all day long. They do need to put a LIKE button on here!
  • pink2lady
    pink2lady Posts: 111 Member
    I am with all of you 100%, don't think I would be where I am today without MFP and all my friends I've made along the way!!
  • SarahCW1979
    SarahCW1979 Posts: 572 Member
    Me too! I get up *check mfp* Do school run *check mfp* Do housework *check mfp* Workout *check mfp* and so on...
    Ive spent more time on here in the last 3 days than I have on FaceyB in a fortnight. People here are so much nicer than on Facebook, guess thats why its so nice to spend time chatting on here :happy: