HOOONGRAY day

Options
Do you ever have one of those days?

Today is definately one for me. I can't seem to want to stop eating. I haven't gone over board but I've eaten at 9:30, 11:00 and now am ready to eat again and its only 1:00!

Replies

• supermom5366
    supermom5366 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Me, too. I was just wondering what was up....... I'm snacking on whatever I can find.
    :noway:
  • kylieabbot
    kylieabbot Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Join the club I've gone over by 600 calories and still have five hours until I go to be bed!! agh!!
  • tnnurse95
    Options
    It must be the moon I was like that yesterday. Just make sure you are snacking on healthy stuff.
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    yup thats why i made a bigg breakfast today so i wont snack all day
  • countmein88
    Options
    maybe you can try incorporating more protein and/or fiber rich foods in your morning meals. I'm not a morning eater ( makes me gag) but i find that having some protein tends to settle my cravings. Or just drink water and/or coffee/tea to help you coast through the day.
  • redredy9
    redredy9 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    It must be the moon I was like that yesterday. Just make sure you are snacking on healthy stuff.

I have a feeling cranberry pistacio biscotti =/= healthy :frown:

I am going to get a salad with loads of grilled chicken for lunch now. Hopefully that will fill me up for a while.....
  • TexasTroy
    TexasTroy Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    As long as your just "grazing " and not eating full meals you will be fine. Try eating some almonds or whatever kind of nuts you like to munch on. that might help your hunger. If you want a full meal, eat lots of green veggies..spinach, broccoli etc....that will help fill you up fast and keep the calories low.
  • HealthyJess88
    HealthyJess88 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I definitely have days like that! I'm trying through trial and error and experience to find a correlation between that and hormones and alcohol and level of exercise (very unscientifically though) but I'm yet to find a definite trigger! I've found it helps if you have a lot of fruit and veges in the cupboard and not much else, because a binge on fruit and veges doesn't do much damage at all!
  • redredy9
    redredy9 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    I definitely have days like that! I'm trying through trial and error and experience to find a correlation between that and hormones and alcohol and level of exercise (very unscientifically though) but I'm yet to find a definite trigger! I've found it helps if you have a lot of fruit and veges in the cupboard and not much else, because a binge on fruit and veges doesn't do much damage at all!

I don't drink but for me there is definately a corrolation between both hormones and going over my calories or eating too much junk food the day before! :embarassed: