NSV!

Options
So today I went up into our attic to look for the next size of clothing for my youngest son (passing them down from the oldest), and saw my prom dress from my junior year of high school (2001). I had always assumed that after almost 10 years of marriage and two kids, I would never be able to fit into the dress again. The dress fit me at my lightest weight of my adult life. This morning I thought, what the heck? I'm going to try it on. Well.... it fit, easily! I couldn't believe it. I definitely had to show it off to my husband (who was my date to the junior prom, by the way) and he was really impressed. Next comes the wedding dress........ to be continued.

Replies

• gerripho
    gerripho Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Hey-hey! That's pretty awesome! Read your profile and it's a dang shame about the reunion. So sad. But congrats on the prom dress!
  • jhner
    jhner Posts: 66
    Options
    I know.... I really wanted to show off to those people! Thanks!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!