30 Day Shred Pics - Are you KIDDING ME??

Options
Today is DAY 11 of the Shred and doing Jillian's Kickboxing FastFix (workout 3 for Abs), and I already have MAJOR results!!! I did Round 1 of the Shred for 10 days straight (TODAY IS A REST DAY), and did KFF3 every other day, too. I didn't think I had that much of a difference in just 10 days!!!

I have lost 4 pounds and 3-3/8 inches in just these 10 days! WOW!!! That is almost HALF of what I got in 28 days of Ripped in 30 last month!

I've been keeping within my Target calories for the day, eating back some of my exercise calories, and eating clean 90% of the time. I have indulged with a few treats this week, but made sure I exercised and burned enough calories not to go over my NET. I also walked about 3 times with my baby, but the majority of it was just Shred and KFF3... Here are my pics.

30DSresultsRd1-FrontCLOSEUP_zps9a6381c9.jpg
30DSresultsRd1-Front3_zpsd889c7f8.jpg
30DSresultsRd1-LEFT_zpsa8437efa.jpg
30DSresultsRd1-RIGHT_zpsc0820759.jpg

Replies

• ShaunMc1968
    Options
    Doing great - stick with it.
  • confettibetti
    confettibetti Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC!!!!!! I can totally see a difference!!!! Keep going girl!!!
  • margueta562
    margueta562 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    In only 11 days you can totally see a difference.
  • banshishi
    Options
    I keep toying with giving this a serious go, I looked at it, my only concern is I have issues with one of knees and there seems to be a lot of squats..but I am very tempted because people seem to get great results!
  • aruiz13
    aruiz13 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Great job, Keep it up girlie!!
  • asand108
    asand108 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    :happy: You look awesome! Keep it up! Those are great results already...just think what'll be another 10 days... a month!? Good job!
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Great job! Can see a major difference! I love the Kickbox FastFix workout - all three workouts are fun!
  • kaylanlynnNW
    kaylanlynnNW Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I see it!! Good Job! I think I will take me some before pics!!
  • kellyirisheyes
    kellyirisheyes Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    awesome job! stick with it :)
  • Luciabella07
    Luciabella07 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You can definitely see the difference, keep going!
  • PisceanDream224
    Options
    I keep toying with giving this a serious go, I looked at it, my only concern is I have issues with one of knees and there seems to be a lot of squats..but I am very tempted because people seem to get great results!

You really should do it! First, though, talk with your doctor and see what they recommend. With any kind of injury you should always get the approval to do any type of exercise. There are modified moves you may follow, but you may also have to modify the cardio by stepping and doing no jumping at all. You will still get a workout, plus reduce the chances of your knee being aggravated further. Definitely speak with your doctor though. :)
  • PisceanDream224
    Options
    Thank you everyone!!! I get so excited seeing major changes!!! :)
  • banshishi
    Options

You really should do it! First, though, talk with your doctor and see what they recommend. With any kind of injury you should always get the approval to do any type of exercise. There are modified moves you may follow, but you may also have to modify the cardio by stepping and doing no jumping at all. You will still get a workout, plus reduce the chances of your knee being aggravated further. Definitely speak with your doctor though. :)

My Drs approach is try it and find out... found that out when I asked him about running, his response was pretty much you're so fat you are killing it anyway, so anything that makes you less fat is good, have more nsaids, failing that swim, cant swim atm tho, so I guess I will give it a shot with knee supports and see how it pans out!
  • MiriamLeticia
    MiriamLeticia Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Great Results!
  • daMutz
    daMutz Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You go girl, that's awesome! :happy:
  • kimberly0416
    kimberly0416 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Amazing, what a great job you are doing. Thank you for sharing what works. :smile:
  • shirerose
    shirerose Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    holy moly!! i needed this! i'm on day 4 although i missed yesterday because i wasn't feeling well. but man! totally gonna keep up with this. hopefully i don't feel dead after the hike i'm going on after work... so that i can bust out the shred afterwards. the worst part for me is arm stuff because my arm strength is just awful. great job!!
  • Lisamar74
    Options
    Fantastic result in such a short space of time! I can't wait for my 30 day shred dvd to come in the post!!! Keep at it and keep updating us with your progress:)
  • kiangel
    kiangel Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I got to day 5 and got distracted ..... now getting straight back to it . What a difference in only 11 days :)
  • DoingItForME724
    DoingItForME724 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Aewsome!!! keep up the good work! im on day 2! keep us updated on your progress...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!