Who was your Favorite WWF Wrestler?

Options

Replies

• Thatsdatdiva601
    Thatsdatdiva601 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    The Rock, Stone Cold, and Triple H or was the name Triple X?....I think Triple H but Triple X sounds familiar!...IDK!
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Can anyone put up a pic of "George the animal steel". I do not know how.......walks to corner head bent in shame.

george2.jpg
  • La1210
    La1210 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hacksaw Jim!!!! For sure love love him
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    d-generation-x.jpg

D-generation X!!!
  • Laurayinz
    Laurayinz Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    146470.jpg?v=1
  • ChevyChick88
    ChevyChick88 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    bret_hart.jpg

I used to think I was gonna marry Bret the Hitman Hart!!!

Also loved Undertaker!!!
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    rock and roll Buck Zumhoff (not sure if thats spelled right) just remember loving him as a child
  • Charlie003
    Charlie003 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    146470.jpg?v=1

Always felt sorry for him. He seemed sad.
  • maryatpt
    Options
    Lex Luger, so fine
  • TexasRattlesnake
    TexasRattlesnake Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    934_dwayne-johnson-1103810463_zps866631cb.jpg

The tattoo on his right arm is the same one I have, that's how much I liked that dude back in the day.
  • zeebruhgirl
    zeebruhgirl Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I think some people missed the WWF part of this question...

Cena is an awful wrestler, and Randy Orton is a druggy. Boo them.

I kinda like Cena (don't tell my son :tongue:) because he's a hustler and brings a lot of energy to the ring, but he would not have been popular in the WWF days, IMO. I think Orton is a hotty, and personally I think drug testing wrestling actors is pretty retarded.

That is the most moronic thing I've ever heard. They drug test for the safety of their employees. Steroids cause all sorts of later health problems, Macho Man died from an enlarged heart while driving because of steroids.
  • Laurayinz
    Laurayinz Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    George Steele never said much during his performances, but the 'real guy" was actually a high school science teacher, I think.
  • WendyTerry420
    Options
    I think some people missed the WWF part of this question...

Cena is an awful wrestler, and Randy Orton is a druggy. Boo them.

I kinda like Cena (don't tell my son :tongue:) because he's a hustler and brings a lot of energy to the ring, but he would not have been popular in the WWF days, IMO. I think Orton is a hotty, and personally I think drug testing wrestling actors is pretty retarded.

That is the most moronic thing I've ever heard. They drug test for the safety of their employees. Steroids cause all sorts of later health problems, Macho Man died from an enlarged heart while driving because of steroids.

:laugh:

I think it's silly to say they can't use steroids. And most of them are getting nailed for cannabis use anyway. The whole thing is just plain silly. You should hear Jesse the Body's take on it. (Another reason he will always be one of my favorite wrestlers.)

ETA: It's moronic to believe that someone else has the right to YOUR body! :wink:
  • zeebruhgirl
    Options
    Heaven forbid the WWE protects their assets and employees.

Keeping people alive is so over rated after all.

Ugh.

ETA: It's a job, most jobs require drug tests. Tada.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    haha, random. SO random. but i'll join in.

macho man randy savage. hulk hugan. the ultimate wrestler. and the undertaker.
  • TexasRattlesnake
    TexasRattlesnake Posts: 375 Member
    Options

I think it's silly to say they can't use steroids. And most of them are getting nailed for cannabis use anyway. The whole thing is just plain silly. You should hear Jesse the Body's take on it. (Another reason he will always be one of my favorite wrestlers.)

ETA: It's moronic to believe that someone else has the right to YOUR body! :wink:

Unless those rights you're taking privilege with cause you to harm other people's bodies.

Ask Chris Benoit's wife and child.
  • zeebruhgirl
    Options

Unless those rights you're taking privilege with cause you to harm other people's bodies.

Ask Chris Benoit's wife and child.

Boo, he wasn't on steroids. He was on anti depressants and had too many concussions. haha
  • 4aFitTina
    Options
    934_dwayne-johnson-1103810463_zps866631cb.jpg

The tattoo on his right arm is the same one I have, that's how much I liked that dude back in the day.

Definitely my #1, but I am a HUGE fan of the Divas too.
  • WendyTerry420
    Options
    Heaven forbid the WWE protects their assets and employees.

Keeping people alive is so over rated after all.

Ugh.

ETA: It's a job, most jobs require drug tests. Tada.

:laugh: :laugh:

A professional wrestler who uses steroids is NOT a "druggy." Back in the day, most of them were using steroids, and we liked it that way! :tongue:

Sorry, we will have to agree to disagree. Again, this is wrestling entertainment here. :laugh:
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    d-generation-x.jpg

D-generation X!!!

SUCK IT!!