Ripped in 30 - starting now

Options
2»

Replies

• knottyfroggy
    Options
    Did Week 2 yesterday. I like week 2 much better than week one. Also, after I do the workout 2-3x's I like to listen to my music instead of the video. Seeing great results so far, and feeling much stronger! So far I've done 7 workouts (of the RI30) in 10 days. Hopefully I'll get better at doing them 6 out of 7 days! Keeping up with doing at least 30 minutes of other exercise 6 days a week, too. And the dieting is getting on track! WOOHOO!
  • eviegreen
    eviegreen Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Best of luck! I really enjoyed RI30. Since you've done the Shred you might find Week 1 pretty easy, but it does get pretty tough in week 2 and beyond.
  • 1sisrat
    1sisrat Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I just started. I gave birth 4 months ago. Before I was pregnant I was very active and ran every other day with jilian micheals workout on the off running days. Now I am REALLY trying with a baby (which is hard). I'm on week 1. lets see how it goes.
  • 5tephoscope
    5tephoscope Posts: 32 Member
    Options

I do mine first thing in the morning. Immediately after that I get on my stationary bike for 20-40 minutes. Later in the evening I'll do 30 minutes on the elliptical and lift weights or go for a 2 mile run.

wow! awesome commitment to your fitness!
  • 5tephoscope
    5tephoscope Posts: 32 Member
    Options

I do mine first thing in the morning. Immediately after that I get on my stationary bike for 20-40 minutes. Later in the evening I'll do 30 minutes on the elliptical and lift weights or go for a 2 mile run.

wow! awesome commitment to your fitness! way to go!