Progress with picture!

I thought I'd update on my progress. My 'weight loss' has slowed down now (which is good as I didn't want to lose too much too quickly) but I am literally losing inches! 7 inches around my chest, 6 around my waist, 2 and half around my neck and 1 around my wrists. I have continued with my food diary and have been swimming quite a bit recently.

Because I'm loosing the inches, as a gift for losing 5 stone, I was given a new suit! Here is a picture wearing the trousers holding my old ones. It's a great picture, but at the same time it is kind of very shocking to me to see just how big I was.

8006964467_e241ae729e.jpg

The shirt in the pic is actually too big for me too and am in the process of buying more! Expensive this weight loss huh?! The other thing I'm really proud of myself is for doing 900m in the pool last night. It's almost 1km! Never would have dreamed of doing 1km before all of this!

My fat is being replaced by muscle and I'm absolutely loving it! It just pleases me so much that I'm finally ridding myself of this horrid problem. So so proud of myself :)

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!