soooooooooo...here I am! lookin for some chubby buddies

Options
13»

Replies

• mandyneedtolose
    mandyneedtolose Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Mfp is awesome for encouragement, ideas and alot of helpful info. I have been battling the bludge for many years, and finally this program seems to have given me the kick I need. I still have about 65 lbs to go. So I am a qualified chubby buddy :) If you'd like you are more then welcome to add me.
  • MommaBelvin
    MommaBelvin Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me as well everyone!!! we could all use more support :)
  • confettibetti
    confettibetti Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    YES! Added you!!!
  • lauraatkinson85
    lauraatkinson85 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I have another 61lbs to lose just to be 'normal' on the BMI scale! In fact anyone who wants a chubby buddy add me - Ill motivate you if you motivate me :-) x
  • lisab8s
    lisab8s Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just started on here yesterday and have 23 pounds to lose. I would love to be one of your chubby buddies! Encouragement and laughter will definitely make the journey much more fun! :o)
  • lorettaasmith
    lorettaasmith Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Pick me, pick me!! I can use some chubby buddies! Thanks for the entertaining post!
  • 1104Jen
    Options
    I have about the same amount to lose, so feel free to add me.
  • moondancer2010
    moondancer2010 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your 'chubby buddy' too. :) lol Fluent in sarcasm and humor that other people just don't get. Oh well. I just joined two days ago and am looking to lose about 30 pounds. I'm also looking for some fun supportive friends, so feel free to add me too
  • amcmullan
    amcmullan Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Definite Chubby Buddy!! Add me:)
  • jal16jal
    Options
    I have about 50 pounds to lose also!! Add me to the Chubby Buddy list :)
  • dangerincurves
    Options
    Not to sound uberly retarded...but...ummm... I don't know how to add someone...yeah ok, so I am not computer savy....don't judge!! ok, well judge if you must...but send me an add request.... I will eventually figure it out I am sure. Funny responses though, I was cracking up!
  • vduran1977
    Options
    New to this site looking to make some friends. Feel free to add me.
  • ShallaLovee
    ShallaLovee Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Chubby buddies! Awesome, looking to lose about 61 more pounds. My short term goal is to lose 4 lbs and get under 200 so far it's working out great! Just need to lose 2 more lbs! Wooooo! Good luck to everyone on their journeys! Add me if ya like I try to be as supportive as I can :)
  • stephfranke
    stephfranke Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I have added you... welcome to the journey, and for anyone else wanting a chubby buddy, feel free to look me up! !

Let's make this a fun ride!!!
  • Staceychanges94
    Options
    195.5 pound buddy? You can all add me. =)
  • judykmmg
    judykmmg Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I am almost half way through my journey; so I will be you half chubby buddy.:laugh: Add me as a friend also.
  • simini77
    simini77 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Loved your post - love to help you on your journey, chubby buddies now, but not for much longer!! :D
  • dietloss1
    Options
    Add me, I'm not chubby, but have a hard time seeing the scale. :-)