Healthy Peanut Butter Cookies

Options
I'm sorry to those of you who got excited and thought this was going to be an amazingly fantastic recipe, but no, in fact I am looking for an amazingly fantastic recipe. I got this huge and somewhat sudden craving for peanut butter cookies and I'm wondering if anyone has an awesome healthy recipe or a link to a website or something. Thank you :) (Also, anyone who's looking for a friend, just send me a request)

Replies

• mandiam
    mandiam Posts: 109
    Options
    1 c PB
    1 c sugar (or sugar substitute)
    1 egg

mix together, bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes.

boom.
  • Arunakae
    Options
    Here's the recipe I ended up using. I didn't have the honey, so I used 1/4 cup maple syrup instead. The cookies taste like heaven. http://recipes.kaboose.com/chewy-peanut-butter-cookies.html
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    bookmarked
  • T34418l3angel
    T34418l3angel Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I tried making some low carb high protein peanutbutter cookies.... Long story short, it didn't work out :/

7979704124_0ed66f6403.jpg

On the bright side they still tasted pretty good lol
  • Canderson58054
    Canderson58054 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Could you be more specific then a 'healthy receipe'? For example, what are you tracking that you would consider healthy etc? For example, I'm diabetic so I mainly track Carbs and Saturated Fat and the rest just kind of fall into place from there, while others I know just worry about thier calories and fat content. Thanks :)
  • mandiam
    mandiam Posts: 109
    Options
    i'm just saying-- you should give these a try. it's so simple and delish :)