Biggest Loser Challenge- Week 1 weigh-in

Options

Replies

• fitnessgal13
    Options
    This is a great way to stay motivated! My name is Patricia and I'm 5'7" and weigh 167lbs. I want to get healthy and in shape, and know the weight will come off and I'll shape up once I'm doing that. Excited to see the progress made!
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Good day all. Well I totally had a pig out at lunch on nachos and cheese. I thought oh well one cheat day after being sick, that is okay. I decided to log the cals anyway, and low and behold I am still under cals. I haven't worked out yet today, but I am going skating with my son, so I should burn a bit there.
  • ncmedic201
    ncmedic201 Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    I've done good the last few days. I went over my calories last night by going to Arbys while I was at work. When I got back to the station I immediately got on the eliptical machine to offset the jamocha shake and cookie! Today I took the kids to the Rec center with me for the first time and they rocked! This is going to be a great family adventure to change our life!! I don't think I will have lost any weight yet when we weigh in tomorrow but watch out next week!!! Hope everyone has a great night.
    Christy
  • suerichards
    Options
    Hi Everyone, Wel I guess I am going to be the first to weight in as it is Monday Morning 11.10am here in the UK.

I lost 2lbs this week!! yey!!! So I now weight 142.

Percentage weight lose is 0.014%

I just wondered if we are counting half lbs? as it was actually 2.5lb weight lose which would mean 0.017%

Can someone let me know?

Good luck eveyone with your weigh ins. I am really happy!!!
  • ncmedic201
    ncmedic201 Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    I thought I had been doing good the last few days and was surprised to see I had gained weight when I got on the scale! 147 today. Then I started my darn period 2 weeks early and it explained everything :) My sister is the dominant person in our hormonal relationship lol She always screws up my schedule. I think I will avoid her for a while until I get on track :)
  • lauracovert
    Options
    Helllo!!! My name is Laura, 32 and weigh 235. Goal is to get to 180, no actual date, 6 months or so? Back on the diet scene and have lost 13 # now! WHoooo hoooo.... The more support I have, the better so please add me also as a friend!
  • SylvieJacques
    SylvieJacques Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    OK, here is the weight in for today.

Jan 4 - weight was 172.8
    Jan 11 - weight is 170.7

Loss: 2.1 lbs (.01215%)
  • renaegry
    Options
    Well the weigh in today isn't as good as Fridays but I had the flu Thurs. night. Plus I am starting TOM.

Last week: 167.0
    This week: 166.6

Lose of 0.4 pounds, for 0.24%.

Not the greatest, I liked the 163.8 weigh in on Friday better. Will have to work hard this week.

Plan on going to step aerobics, tonight and Wed. Will do boot camp work out on Tues and Thurs. Fri will most likely be a rest day (I wont be home), and hopefully Sat on the treadmill.
  • mrsgiffin
    mrsgiffin Posts: 122
    Options
    Hey All! I had to weigh in at work today and I was pretty nervous about it but now I am amazed!!
    Last monday- (1/4/10) 188
    This monday- (1/11/10)-184.5
    That is 3.5 lbs but I do not know how much the percentage is??? Can someone help me please??
    Good luck to everyone else!! We can do this together!!!!

301739.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • adow
    adow Posts: 13
    Options
    I'm glad that I'm not the only one not losing this week. Hormonal issues + football party= weight gain:( I will definitely work harder this week! Gained 1.6 lbs. so now I'm weighing in at 146.6. Still focusing on reducing my sugar intake, making healthy eating choices, and exercising. Congrats for those that lost weight. You are an encouragement!
  • renaegry
    Options
    Hey All! I had to weigh in at work today and I was pretty nervous about it but now I am amazed!!
    Last monday- (1/4/10) 188
    This monday- (1/11/10)-184.5
    That is 3.5 lbs but I do not know how much the percentage is??? Can someone help me please??
    Good luck to everyone else!! We can do this together!!!!

301739.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

You take (SW-CW)/SW

(188-184.5)/188=1.86%
  • 33KIKI
    33KIKI Posts: 304
    Options
    Good Morning everyone- Happy Monday! I didn't work as hard as I have been I keep fighting this cold that wants to attack i think it's working on my body because I am pooped- not to mention I every so lovingly got my monthly visitor. How nice ...needless it's been rough but I did force myself to make it into the gym yesterday and tonight I plan on doing my Shred 30 and Cardio Max videos.

Enough blabber ...
    I guess I am not sure which SW to start with ..from the beginning of this challenge it's:

SW:209
    CW: 206.8
    lose of 2.2 lbs
    so percentage - 0.01% (is that right)

otherwise its :
    SW:259
    CW:206.8
    lose of 52.2 lbs
    so percentage - 0.20% (wow)

Let's keep up the good work :)
  • emilysuzanne
    emilysuzanne Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hey all! Week 2 weigh-in post is on! So type up your weigh-ins there! good luck! :)
  • njenn10
    njenn10 Posts: 16
    Options
    Okay so week 2 weigh in........

SW: 224
    CW: 219.8
    Weight Loss: 4.2lbs
    Percent Weight Loss = 0.981%

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE FOR THE UPCOMING WEEK!!!!
  • gympamela
    gympamela Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Week 2 weigh in:

I tweaked my neck so no workout in 3 days!! Hopefully its better tomorrow, Im dyin here! I gained one.
    SW: 166
    CW: 163
    one up from last week.
  • mirandag26
    mirandag26 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm a lil late but I'm currently at 221 I just weighed myself tonight :) yaay so exciting!!! I'm 26 Single mother of 1 and I enjoy cheesecake i hope i can find a way to enjoy it w/o the calories!!!
  • izzypup
    izzypup Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I never made it to the scale today but will be on that thing first thing in the morning. LOL I must say that i am really fighting a sweet craving right now. I did figure an apple in so maybe i will munch on that right now. Man this is tough!
  • cpafford79
    Options
    Can I join in still? I have been off of myfitness pal for a while and unfortunately gained all of my 10 lbs back!

My name is Carrie and I weigh 188.4 at 5'10". I have 3 kids and my favorite food is sweets....hence the stomach fat that I have! But, I'm motivated to lose start getting healthier and making better choices!
  • emilysuzanne
    emilysuzanne Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    EVERYONE!!! :D So the runnings are posted on the week 2 weighin post under motivation & support! Go check where you placed! :) Good work to everyone!! Keep it up! :)
  • izzypup
    izzypup Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Just got in from work and lost 2lbs. Very happy about it. Still have to eat dinner ..... nite