Why am I not seeing results?

Options
2»

Replies

• ToughTulip
    ToughTulip Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Kinda harsh reply here, even if the advice isn't what you feel to be correct. I don't agree with leaving out the products mentioned, but don't agree with the reply. There are better ways to get your point across than using negative words. Just sayin'.

What was so negative?
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,565 Member
    Options
    To get lean, cut out soda (diet too), all fast foods, bleached starches (white flour products), milk, cheese, eggs, meat. All the fruits and vegetables will do wonders for the skin and are an easy way to quickly cut 10 pounds.
    bert.gif

You havent a clue.....
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    To get lean, cut out soda (diet too), all fast foods, bleached starches (white flour products), milk, cheese, eggs, meat. All the fruits and vegetables will do wonders for the skin and are an easy way to quickly cut 10 pounds.
    bert.gif

You havent a clue.....

LOL
  • konerusp
    konerusp Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Eat a small deficit,cut down cardio and start lifting weights.

Cutting out any food group unless ur allergic isnt the best way,neither is starving or going nuts or cardio.
  • angel79202
    angel79202 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Give it some time, change up your fitness routine..check your calorie goal, maybe you need to eat more..maybe less..
  • alisonmaynard70
    alisonmaynard70 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Kinda harsh reply here, even if the advice isn't what you feel to be correct. I don't agree with leaving out the products mentioned, but don't agree with the reply. There are better ways to get your point across than using negative words. Just sayin'.

What was so negative?

I meant to include the comment about someone's advice being ignorant. It may work for them. I just think we should be mindful that we are ALL here for a reason.. It is called myfitnesspal and I don't think using words that could potentially belittle someone should be used. IMO
  • zaph0d
    zaph0d Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options

What was so negative?

I meant to include the comment about someone's advice being ignorant. It may work for them. I just think we should be mindful that we are ALL here for a reason.. It is called myfitnesspal and I don't think using words that could potentially belittle someone should be used. IMO

For those that are help-able, it helps. The others will wallow in misery either forever or until they "get it".