This Year is THE Year!!

fressita
fressita Posts: 2
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Ok.. so I was surfing the web and I came across this website and I decided to join. I've tried many diets and "non" diets and non of them worked. I would get on the "loosing wagon" pumped and determined to start my journey, then after a month or so.. I would just give up! I'm in my all time heaviest and I hate not able to sleep at night because I can't catch my breath. So this year I decided to just try something new. That's when I came across this website. I'm going to see if I can make it this year. I like this website because IT"S FREE and gives you the same tools and motivation as other paying websites!! So... now that I said that.. I need all the support I can get! Add me as your friend and together we can make this happen!! Good Luck to ALL!!:happy:

Replies

• xXmimiXx
    xXmimiXx Posts: 564 Member
    Yay :-) I started last year and have lost over a stone and I'm gonna lose the remainder hopefully early this year yay! It's brilliant and now the new site format is here it is REALLY BRILLIANT ! Good luck and if you need any tips there are lots of lovely people on here :-)
  • Thanks!! I need all the help I can get! Sometimes when it's done alone, you kinda get discouraged. That's when people who are in the same boat as you are a great help!!!
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    welcome aboard and good luck on your weight loss journey ..... take 1 day at a time , take baby steps and set mini goals for yourself ..... you can do it girl again good luck
This discussion has been closed.