Before to Now

Options

Replies

• FITNLUVINIT
    FITNLUVINIT Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Sorry I am new at this and don't quite know how to post the actually picture.
  • half_moon
    half_moon Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    26373083_8016_thumb.jpg
    26373083_2861_thumb.jpg
  • pussycat1997
    Options
    keep it up , i can see the difference :)
  • jessica182517
    jessica182517 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Here is a couple of pictures of me before to now. I still have a long way to go but at least I'm on my way!!! I have lost a total of 43lbs. and still have over 61lbs left to lose. I started my journey the end of March 2012. 26373083_8016_thumb.jpg
    26373083_2861_thumb.jpg

Fixed it for you so i can see the pics :) all you have to do is put [ img] (no space) in front of the pic link and [ /img](no space) at the end, i just figured it out yesterday lol it made me put the space or my sentince would be as a pic lol
  • FITNLUVINIT
    Options
    How did you do that my friend????? :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Henrye4185
    Options
    Great work! I love your drive and dedication.
  • FITNLUVINIT
    Options
    What exactly is that picture of that you said had to be put at the end?
  • FITNLUVINIT
    Options
    Thank you so much for the encouraging words!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • jessica182517
    Options

sorry its [ img] in front and [ /img] at the end, i didnt put a space cuz your not supposed to but it made the sentince a pic lol so just do that but no space
  • FITNLUVINIT
    Options
    THANKS!!!!!::happy:
  • FITNLUVINIT
    Options
    Thank you for helping me out with my pictures I'm not very good with this computer.:ohwell:
  • FITNLUVINIT
    Options

sorry its [ img] in front and [ /img] at the end, i didnt put a space cuz your not supposed to but it made the sentince a pic lol so just do that but no space
  • jessica182517
    Options
    your welcome, i just figured it out yesterday myself so i thought i would help :) and you look great keep up the good work!!
  • FITNLUVINIT
    Options
    Jessica could you do my other picture I just posted I am not good at this stuff at all!!! sorry to be a bother. The link is so long I don't know exactly where to put the /img. :ohwell:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!