SKINNY COW LOVERS?

Options

Replies

• kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I love the Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches and chocolate waffer bars.
  • ToughTulip
    ToughTulip Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Never Heard Of Those Brands But Will Have To Try, do You know if kroger carries them?

I am sure you can Google it. I am not sure what they sel in Texas. I am in NY. I am sure there are other brands by you that hve light or slow churned.

Random fact. One the wasn't coast Edy's Brand is called Dreyers or something xD
  • pg3ibew
    pg3ibew Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Skinny Cows are good. But you could buy Edy's Slow churned or Turkey hill light. Same calories as Skinny Cow. LARGER PORTION.

And Cheaper

these are ice creams are they not? she is talking about a candy bar I thought? oh man I am lost lol

Maybe I am the one that is lost. LOL. I thought she was talking about Ice cream. I am an ice cream nut. LOL. I saw skinny Cow and assumed. You know what happens when you assume. LMAO

Maybe I should quietly and gracefully back out of this thread. LOL
  • pinkfluff79
    pinkfluff79 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am all about the Skinny Cow truffle ice cream on a stick. Soooo good and only 100 cals
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I love Skinny Cow. I eat ice cream almost every day, sometimes Skinny Cow sometimes others. As for Skinny Cow, I love the chocolate fudge cones and the cookies & cream bars.
  • Amberonamission
    Amberonamission Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    The strawberry Ice cream sammiches are so good.
  • FutureMrsWarby
    FutureMrsWarby Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted to any and all products of skinny cow..my faves are the peanut butter chocolate sandwiches and the cones. the peanut butter crisps are delicious as well. The clusters are good but I'm not as drawn to them. Skinny cow actually gives me portions that satisfy my chocolate craving! Which is awesome.

Edit: faves, not faces, lol
  • vmekash
    vmekash Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Love LOVE LOVE Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwiches. Flavor doesn't matter. Yummy!!!
    (150 cal.)
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,638 Member
    Options
    I love skinny cow! I've tried their ice cream sandwiches and YUM
  • greatdanebabies
    Options
    Good thing I still have calories for the day cause now I want some ice cream!
  • danithegirl89
    danithegirl89 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I love Skinny Cow :) and it's nice because not all of their products have fake sugar! I am super against fake sugar lol.
  • LisaMarie8713
    Options
    Yay for Edy's!! I have friends that work there, in Fort Wayne, Indiana :) They get free ice cream all the time!
  • pg3ibew
    pg3ibew Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Yay for Edy's!! I have friends that work there, in Fort Wayne, Indiana :) They get free ice cream all the time!

I would like to move there and become the ice cream tester guy for them. Could your friends hook me up?
  • HypnoticHaylee
    Options
    arctic zero is where its at
  • Larisonlj
    Larisonlj Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Love the Skinny Cow peanut butter heavenly crisp bars and the peanut butter/chocolate ice cream sandwiches. My husband likes the SC peanut clusters. We split the ice cream sandwiches, so I get a taste of what I want but I don't need the whole thing! LOVE my skinny cow! :heart: :smooched:
  • jennyredfern
    jennyredfern Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    12?! pictures or it didn't happen. lol
  • january179
    january179 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I Love their ice cream sandwiches!!! I always get excited when I have extra calories at the end of the day and that is my treat! I always have them on hand
  • kym123tx
    kym123tx Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    THIS FORUM TOOk OFF! lol
  • kym123tx
    kym123tx Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    12?! pictures or it didn't happen. lol

i hope you know the ice cream man is most likly taking pics of his ice cream right now lol
  • ReneeJ814
    ReneeJ814 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Skinny Cow has been a life saver for me! I love the cones and the ice cream sandwiches, especially the strawberry shortcake sandwich, cookies and cream, and the best of both swirled. I'll have to try the peanut butter ones since everybody loves those too.