New to myfitness pal

mmbarnes1973
mmbarnes1973 Posts: 339 Member
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
My first day here. Starting my resolution for the umpteenth time. Love this sight. So many tools. Wow. And it doesn't cost a thing. Told my friends all about it. Anyway, hoping this wonderful tool will help me with the 40lbs I'd like to lose by June 1st. I'm always committed the first two weeks and then it goes downhill from there. Not really sure how this posting thing works. Guess I'll find out. Good luck to all of you, I know I'm going to need it!!!!

Replies

• Welcome. Good luck on your journey. This site is awesome.
  • emilyfh
    emilyfh Posts: 291 Member
    welcome to mfp. By recording everything you eat and drink it really helps, plus if you exercise you can eat more :laugh: Good Luck
  • amandabrady
    amandabrady Posts: 203 Member
    My first day here also. Not necessarily someone who is very out of shape or overweight. I'm only trying to lose a little, but would also like to eat much healthier and get way stronger as well. Got a new job with my boyfriend and his family as a circus performer. I'll be learning many new things, and at my body's current state I am not strong enough or flexible enough for most of it. I hope that being able to use all these tools and having the encouragement from others will help me stick with a plan and change my habits. So happy to be with everybody here, and am ready to get started!
This discussion has been closed.