Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Awful distending belly

i was doing so good with all my workouts, Jillian, then slacking started. Where I used to see a faint ray of hope in my abs is now an awful looking distending belly.

My weight is same, in fact 1-2 lbs lighter. I only have been not excersing for last 2-4 weeks . cardio is almost stopped but some strength training sill 1-2 / week.

Am i down in pit or just fallen a little bit : (

Replies

• djc315
    djc315 Posts: 585 Member
    You can get back in it! Don't give up. This is just a small stumble.

Just jump right back in, slowly if you need to! Any little bit helps.
  • 5tephoscope
    5tephoscope Posts: 32 Member
    The *exact* same thing is going on with me right now. I started Jillian Michael's Ripped in 30 today and I'm hoping I can stick with it and uncover those abs I know are in there.
    I also find that I look slimmer when I am super well-hydrated.
  • Annadel
    Annadel Posts: 146 Member
    somebody just whip me up in shape, i have lost so much motivation, All i want is to sit on couch and laze around.
  • 5tephoscope
    Annadel, get your butt off the couch right now and gimme 25 jumping jacks, 10 push ups, and 20 crunches!!!!
  • Annadel
    Annadel Posts: 146 Member
    Thank you! Thank you! feel so good. just did all of those. I will be back in gear tomorrow!
  • 5tephoscope
    Thank you! Thank you! feel so good. just did all of those. I will be back in gear tomorrow!

nice job! keep it up!
  • HSingMomto7Kids
    HSingMomto7Kids Posts: 345 Member
    Here too! You're not alone.