People around 200 lbs.

Options
I am currently about 200 pounds and looking for friends that want the same goals. I cleared out my friends list because I had too many people that only needed to lose 10-20 pounds. Please add me if you would like to be friends and motivate each other :)

Replies

• cior
    cior Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Me too! I want to lose about 80! Please add!
  • saudade87
    Options
    I want to also lose around 90 lbs- need the support! Friend me if you like :)
  • amylovescupcakes
    amylovescupcakes Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm 189 and need to lose 40...do I count?
  • traceylynns
    traceylynns Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    60 more to go here!! Sending a add!!
  • CrystalDreams
    CrystalDreams Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I am 210ish and trying to get to 160ish. Everyone, feel free to add me :drinker:
  • acrynne
    acrynne Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I have 71 to lose. Down 11 so far! Feel free to add me!
  • cardsfanlv
    cardsfanlv Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I am ~210 looking to get myself down to about 160. Feel free to add me, anyone.
  • HeatherTransformed
    Options
    I'm just over 200 and currently have a goal weight of 160. I'm a tad shy of 5'10". Friend request sent. :o) If anyone else wants a friend.... I'm available. I log on daily. :o)
  • wattsj56
    Options
    i'm 200 and wanna lose 60 :).
  • Zerashen
    Zerashen Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I have a lot to lose as well. About 80 to go here! I'm closer to 200 than I'd like to be, and a goal weight of about 107-120.
  • mar_ia
    mar_ia Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    trying to loose 60 more pounds at least
    anyone feel free to add me!
  • TexasTroy
    TexasTroy Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    im 194 and want to get back to my "best weight " of about 155....add me...for that matter anyone here add me- its great to have as much support as possible.
  • ShallaLovee
    ShallaLovee Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    currently 202.2 hoping to lose around 62 more pounds! Feel free to add me everybody! I try to help support any way I can :)
  • dogo187
    dogo187 Posts: 376
    Options
    you can add me if you like...

im 190lbs now...with 25lbs til my next goal but i really wanna lose 40lbs more...but its baby steps...

i used to be 200lbs..and before that i was over 300lbs...
  • HeatherSLosinIt
    HeatherSLosinIt Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I am 220lbs, only 5'1, so have about 90 lbs or so to get to my goal of 130. I just started a few weeks ago, but I log in every day and would love more friends.
  • I_love_frogs
    I_love_frogs Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Can add me as well... was almost 230 at my absolute heaviest. I'm now 188-190.
  • MidlifeGlowUp
    MidlifeGlowUp Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this site, but I was well over 200 lbs when I started this journey. I'm down to my last 45 lbs and, I would welcome supportive friends because I'm losing steam.
  • icjason
    icjason Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm right at 202 or so, and lookin' to get back to around 165 or so if possible. Would really like to have additional friends on here to help support me through tough patches!
  • daisiecpa
    daisiecpa Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. i started at 242. now i am 209. 1st goal to get to 180 then i will decide how much further down i want to go. anyone looking for new friends feel free to add me.
  • candacetoop
    Options
    You can add me. I'm 229, started at 244.