Options

Replies

• shelleycolton
    shelleycolton Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    So mine are

people that slop their mouths when they it, its completely disgusting;
    people who snore the sound just goes through me;
    people who are really condescending and rude; please and thank you are really important to me;
    people who feel like they are the victim "oh poor me" and they do nothing about it;
    people who sit on their fat bums and expect that they should have nice things; well go out an earn it, its called hard work;
    people who constantly accept and excuse bad behaviour from kids; its not okay for your kid to throw sand over adults; its not okay or funny if your kid screams in the supermarket because you said no to the kinder egg, the doughnuts and the new ds game.

Oh i sound like a grumpy old lady, never mind.
  • kcoftx
    kcoftx Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    I have had the urge many times to go up to a hot guy and tell him he is ruining the view with his baggy pants. It's NOT attractive. I don't know any women that actually LIKE the look.

I also don't like aggressive drivers. It's not all about you either.
  • Katrina342
    Katrina342 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Man your pet peeves pretty much sum it up...
    It annoys me when people use text language! So hard to freaking understand....

u r so right. i h8 that 2. :laugh:

Don't make me kill you!!!!
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options

Certainly not! I think I'll add murderers to my pet peeves. :embarassed:
  • Katrina342
    Katrina342 Posts: 28 Member
    Options

Certainly not! I think I'll add murderers to my pet peeves. :embarassed:

I don't know how effective that would be in stopping me...
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options
    Probably not that effective. But you'd know I don't like it.
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    People who say "I just can't lose weight" while carrying a plate absolutely overloaded with food from the buffet.
  • LisaMarie8713
    Options
    lol...im with ya about the "guys with saggy pants" hanging past there butts......little do they know that wearing pants like that actually started in prison to symbolism being someone's *****

I see that often around our building. I'm waiting for the day when some guy's pants actually fall off because they're so low.

I was told by a cop once that they prefer the kids to wear them that way... when they try to take off running they almost always trip or get slowed down by it. :)
  • coolvstar650
    coolvstar650 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    People who drive in the fast lane and go UNDER the speed limit. I have horrible road rage.

Amen.
  • Kimjanebrooks
    Kimjanebrooks Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    My pets never annoy me! :laugh:
  • agriffiths73
    agriffiths73 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Pretty much the same list as the OP, with the additions of:

People who can't control their kids in public
    Bad, lazy drivers - use your turn signal, don't use fog lamps when there is no fog, use your lights in bad weather...
    Kid drivers who feel the need to drive everywhere at top speed
    Car stereos up too loud at night
    Motorcycles with sports cans on, that you can hear from miles away
    Speeders in small towns/villages
    Mess in the kitchen
    Dirty cooker hob
    Dog hair EVERYWHERE
    Wet towels on the bed/floor
    Clothes all over the floor
    Bad manners - there are no excuses
    People who say dumb things just to get a reaction or think it makes them look cool
    Ignorance
    Flies
    Packaging that's so hard to get in to, you just give up
    Old people chatting in the grocery store at lunchtime - come on, you have all day
    Lazy people who moan all the time about how hard it is to do anything
    Women who wear too much perfume (and guys that wear too much cologne) spray a bit on, don't shower in it
    gym flies - a set here, a few reps there and onto the Blackberry....GET OUT!!!
    Guys with their ****s on display in the gym until the absolute last second.....
    Centre lane hoggers
    Tailgaters
  • __Sneakers__
    Options
    crybabies
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    poor people...... ohhhh jk, but seriously.
  • 2boypeas
    Options
    I'm pretty easy <
    that's what he said. My sense of humor is similar to a 13 yr. old boy, sorry.

I really don't have many pet peeves,but there are a few things:

Lazy parenting
    People who refuse to take personal responsibility- don't blame the world for all of your issues.
  • LadyIvysMom
    LadyIvysMom Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of pet peeves. I should run a shelter for homeless peeves. I shall call it the Asylum for Wayward Peeves.

-people who slurp/smack or otherwise chew with their mouth open. When I am queen, this will be a crime punishable by repeated slapping. Actually, the sound of the repeated slapping probably sounds too much like the smacking of their mouths when they eat. I’ll have to come up with a less annoying punishment.

-men who sit with wide open legs on the train taking up 3 seats with their legs. Dude, no one thinks you have a huge d*ck. We just think you are one, for taking up all the seats.

-anyone who says “real women have curves” or “real women are stick thin”. Real women don’t need to say cliché phrases to convince themselves that their weight issues (over or under weight) are not something the needs to be addressed.

-people who call my ferrets “rats”. Ferrets eat rats, first of all. Second of all, if you are going to call my pets mean names, at least be honest and call them “devious little thieves”. At least that’s factual.

-Online political memes. Both sides. Anyone who decides how they will vote via a meme on someone’s Facebook wall as opposed to actually checking the facts probably shouldn’t be voting.

-Men who wear their pants so low their underwear shows. You do not look like you are living the thug life, guy. You look like you failed pre-school and don’t know how to wear a pair of pants.

-People who brag that “they won” because someone stops arguing with them. Yeah, just because someone realizes you are an idiot and stops wasting their time, does not mean “you won”.

Oh, there are probably many more…
  • PJ64
    PJ64 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Saggy pants that show their entire underwear: I did see this at a 7-11 and a cop walked up to the guy and said "Pull them up or I will cite you for indecent exposure and since we're close to a school you wil be put on the sex offenders registry!" The pants miraculosuly went up:laugh:

A false sense of self importance!: Mostly in teens but many adults too. Everybody's the "Best" or "deserves more" just for being alive & breathing but they have yet to accomplish a damn thing!

People who text/talk on cells and drive

Celebrities, especially those famous for no reason: Any Kardashian, Paris Hilton, Snooki & the whole Jersey Shore idiot bunch. I have actually heard these idiots called "Role Models" disgusting!
  • seshchick2
    Options
    People who talk on their cellphone or marathon text while being rung up at the register. It is SO RUDE to the cashier and makes their transaction take 10X longer because they aren't paying attention.

People who get a dog and then have no time to train them or take them for walks but get mad that the dog has accidents in the house/apartment. Well what the heck did you think the dog was going to do when it had to go?

People who treat customer service/wait staff/blue collar workers poorly. A job that doesn't require a Ph.D doesn't mean that person doesn't deserve respect or work hard.

How people act like animals in public bathrooms and leave them a disgusting mess. How difficult is it to use an appropriate amount of TP, put your feminine hygiene products in the bin and FLUSH the toilet? Ugh!

People who talk while they are a chewing. Gross.

People who clip their finger or toenails on the train/bus. How in the world did you think that was okay? Ew!

Sagged pants. I don't want to see your underwear or you gripping the crotch of your pants to hold them up, thanks!

as a dog groomer completely agree with the dog one... also people who bring their dog to the shop and expect me to let it out to potty every two hours when I know for a fact that it sits at home in a crate for 8 hrs while they work! Or they bring the dog straight from the house to the car to the shop with no walk in between. People just because I work with dogs does not mean I like to clean up they're crap every two seconds let the poor thing go potty!
  • frogz21
    frogz21 Posts: 314
    Options
    - Loud mouths
    - Bad manners
    - Messy
    - Bad hygiene
    - People who color their hair rainbow colors. (no offense to those of you who do ;)
    - People who don't take care of themselves when it comes to fitness and a healthy diet.
    - Talking with your mouth full
    - Chewing loudly
    - Arrogant people
    - Girls who show too much cleavage
    - Guys who sag their pants past their ***
    - Foul mouthed people (I hate hearing the F bomb every other second)
    - Poor grammar

The list goes on!

That bugs me!
  • frogz21
    frogz21 Posts: 314
    Options
    Saggy pants that show their entire underwear: I did see this at a 7-11 and a cop walked up to the guy and said "Pull them up or I will cite you for indecent exposure and since we're close to a school you wil be put on the sex offenders registry!" The pants miraculosuly went up:laugh:

A false sense of self importance!: Mostly in teens but many adults too. Everybody's the "Best" or "deserves more" just for being alive & breathing but they have yet to accomplish a damn thing!

People who text/talk on cells and drive

Celebrities, especially those famous for no reason: Any Kardashian, Paris Hilton, Snooki & the whole Jersey Shore idiot bunch. I have actually heard these idiots called "Role Models" disgusting!

The celeb peeve is irritating.
    It does seem that some people now days don't work hard for what they want, instead they feel entitled to anything and everything.
  • Peezy4President
    Peezy4President Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Basically what the title said.

:tongue:

I should probably list mine!

- Nose pickers
    - Loud mouths
    - Bad manners
    - Messy
    - Bad hygiene
    - People who color their hair rainbow colors. (no offense to those of you who do ;)
    - People who don't take care of themselves when it comes to fitness and a healthy diet.
    - Talking with your mouth full
    - Chewing loudly
    - Arrogant people
    - Girls who show too much cleavage
    - Guys who sag their pants past their ***
    - Foul mouthed people (I hate hearing the F bomb every other second)
    - Poor grammar

The list goes on!

wow u have a lot of pet peeves, you probably get pissed off everytime you leave the house lmao