jillians extreme shed & shred?

Options
just got extreme shed & shred thru the post today woop woop wana know wt everyone thinks about it, im guna try it today cant wait! :)

ooh also i got no more trouble zones and killer bums and thighs through today so anyone hus done these would love to hear ur experiences on these aswel! :)

Replies

• xMillyLouisex
    xMillyLouisex Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    anyone? lol!
  • Fred4point0
    Fred4point0 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    It's an awesome dvd. Heck all of Jillian's dvds are great. I've completed 30 day shred, ripped in 30, shred & shred and done six week 6 pack in between my marathon training.

I think you will love it. If you've done the others it may not be as challeging but it will still give you a great workout.
  • Growtinymusclesgrow
    Options
    I am getting ready to do her Body Revolution again...that chick is nuts! LOL!
  • xMillyLouisex
    xMillyLouisex Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    i know i love jillian so much i want her body revolution so bad bt its like 100 quid int it! did you have to do the shed and shred like the 30day shred - as in start on workout 1 then move up to workout 2? how long did you do workout 1 for? i was doing banish fat boost metabolism for a bit then tried 30 day shred and found it too easy so stopped about a week or 2 ago and havnt been doing anything in that time (im calling it a lil holiday off exersize ;)) haha so gettin bk on it today im proper hyped about it!