Calling all 5'11 ladies..

Options
2»

Replies

• Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Hot damn, you look amazing. Don't lose any more! My fiance is 5'11" and I swear she looks way hotter at 175 than 165 (but it makes her happy to be a size 8, so who am I to judge?)
  • Tallblondechick
    Options
    bump
  • Pedalpush
    Pedalpush Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    *both hands up in the air* I've shrunk since having babies, but I still say I'm 5'11" You look freaking ridiculous! Amazing work, and I'm right behind ya (only a "few" years older). I weighed 155 when I got married the first time in 1993 and I thought I looked pretty gross and bony. Stick in the 160's with some muscle and I think you'll be much happier.

PS(So sorry for your loss earlier this year :(
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11 and I will NEVER be lighter than 165-160. This was the other day at around 178ish....

308kvap.jpg

Wow.. how could you be the same height and weight as me and look that good!? I really need to work on my stomach. Tell me how you got yours.. please.. lol :) x

God decided to give me thunder thighs :). Genetics is the biggest decider of the stomach. I've had 2 babies (and gained 100lbs with the first) over 9lbs.

I would suggest building muscle as the numero uno thing. Either lift heavy or do a program like Insanity that uses body weight to work the core (not crunches and sit-ups). You'll get there. You've come a long way in a short time!

I might try insanity! I've heard a lot about it on here! x
  • Marc713
    Marc713 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Don't worry so much about what the scale says. If you look and feel attractive, feel fit & healthy, that's what matters. And from a man's perspective, keep some curves. I say it all the time, a woman without curves is like a pair of jeans with no pockets, I just don’t know where to put my hands

Great progress Dannii! So many great looking tall ladies! Keep up the great work y’all!
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Don't worry so much about what the scale says. If you look and feel attractive, feel fit & healthy, that's what matters. And from a man's perspective, keep some curves. I say it all the time, a woman without curves is like a pair of jeans with no pockets, I just don’t know where to put my hands

Great progress Dannii! So many great looking tall ladies! Keep up the great work y’all!

I'm happy to lose a bit more, and then I'll be maintaining and toning mostly. I was always curvy, even when I was super slim. Thanks :)
  • steph1278
    steph1278 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11" and currently 218 pounds. I was in the 230's in my current profile picture. Guess I need to take a new one. Lol. Looking to get down to 175 and see how I feel there before deciding if I want to go lower or not.
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    I am 5'11 and I am no where near goal yet, but I am so thrilled to see what goal looks like!!! Congrats to you all! You look amazing!
    1258936 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I am 5'11" and currently 208. My goal is 150/160, we'll see when we get there. You look amazing! I'm so glad to meet other tall women! Please feel free to add me (that goes for all you tall ladies out there, Nice to see other women my height)
  • bigracheless
    Options
    I'm 5'10 and I look horrible if I get below 155-160. I just look sickly. I think it depends on how you feel when you get there! CONGRATULATIONS!
  • Sorgenkind
    Sorgenkind Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Ahh i finally managed to upload the 154 lbs pic correct. :blushing:
    (Halloween Dress)
    IMG_4794.jpg

And i found another one where i gained already 11 lbs back :sad:
    (Yeah it looks like kind of... "emo" but i wasn´t - :laugh: )

DSC00221.jpg
  • overit75
    overit75 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    WOW! WOW! WOW! I am 5'11" and have a quite a ways to go but have my goal weight at 170, at least for now. My lowest I had ever been was 160 and that was quite a long time ago. Thank you ladies for posting your pictures, it gives me motivation to get to my goal because you look awesome!!