Team Fit continued- January

Options
1235»

Replies

• aabelein
    aabelein Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    hi team!

where've you all been? :frown: Well I didnt get in any exercise yesterday. I've been sick so I wasnt feeling up to it. I dont think I will until I'm better. Its pretty much a sinus cold, but i feel like crap. my face and head are all pressurized and my glands are so swollen if I touch them on the outside it hurts really bad. i just want to be better already. oh and i have a small cough too. :ohwell: :frown: well i need to get to work. i'll talk to you all soon! I hope you're all feeling better than I am!
  • kholmes
    kholmes Posts: 214
    Options
    Morning

I am still not feeling well. Ariel, it sounds like you have what I had last week. My started with the scratchy throat, but now it is sneezing, coughing, stopped up, leaking, get the picture.

I finally made it up to workout this morning. 50 min of workout. I haven't worked out since Monday, so I am struggling a bit. Hopefully I can get some rest this weekend and Monday I will be good to go.

Ariel - hope you are feeling better soon.
  • aabelein
    aabelein Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    hi team!!

here's the link to the new message board. i hope you all are in for another month! i know we've all been busy and havent had much time to get on here so hopefully you all can come back soon! :flowerforyou:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/79466-team-fit-february-continued